Top Cat
Purraise
that was soo funny the first time i ever saw that video
but you hvae to feel sorry for there water bill

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG! where did you find that!.. i hope that atleast do the right thing and bring that movie to americas funniest home videos. they coudl win quit a bit of money in my opinion.. ahah. my cats like to chase after things on a string ... at one time just before i 'rescued' my little boy, i had a fluffy little carrot on a string and the girls would litterally do backflips trying to get this thing.. i think i have a video of it somwhere. :p.. say the word and i'll be happy to dig it up!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

that was soo funny the first time i ever saw that video
but you hvae to feel sorry for there water bill
I crack up everytime I see that one!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the first time I have seen that clip at home - Radar heard the toilet flush, jumped up from where he was napping on the sofa, and headed out to the bathroom. He came back looking very disappointed that it wasn't our toilet mysteriously flushing itself. He's not the sharpest tool in the box

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to see backflip videos!
My Godiva does backflips too, and Tobie the kitten (which reminds me, I need a new sig! Any takers?) is getting there... he just lands flat on his side or back right now.

I love that video... I wonder if any of my cats are that smart. Hmmm. No, I don't think so.