Does you DH/BF/SO know what you weigh????

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I had Hubby go with me to the doctors this morning....and they say the dreaded words.... "please step on the scale"
"who me?!?!" so I have to get on the scale....and my husband was right there....
he saw the number
.....and I thought I was just gonna
Then he whispered when we were in the office "hun, I thought you lost weight?"
(ummm, I did you idiot! imagine how bad the # was 3 months ago????) I just wanted to
or
or

Does your hubby/boyfriend/fiance know the actual # of what you weigh????

(I never actually say the #, but it's higher than what I look, I am overweight by 20-25lbs, but I do carry my weight well, and am still shapely--thank God)

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, because last time I was weighed I wanted to shout my weight from the mountaintops....so, yeah, he knows.
LuckyGirl- I saw your picture in the Pictures! thread and I agree with you- you carry it very well!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin is clueless!
I love it!! I'm petite anyways, so he always guesses under what I really weight! lol...thank goodness for that! He has no clue how much I really weigh...i'd like to keep it that way lol...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Yup, because last time I was weighed I wanted to shout my weight from the mountaintops....so, yeah, he knows.
LuckyGirl- I saw your picture in the Pictures! thread and I agree with you- you carry it very well!
Thanks sweetie!!! It's just that the actual # is higher than what most people would guess.....and my own husband was obviously shocked too
! Owell, I'm still workin' on it....but this week has been a wash, as I've been "stress eating"
But so far today, I'm back on track!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny you should say that Heather........when I was in the doctors the last time for my hystorectomy in Feb, they had my weight on a piece of paper that Jerry saw, he laughed...........He has no room to talk since we're Mr. & Mrs. Butterball, but it didn't really bother me..........we love eachother for who we are, not the packages we're wrapped in at the moment!

One good thing though is I tried on my spring/fall coat this morning to wear to work, and I could zip it!!!

As for you Heather, you are hot, no matter at 120 or 220!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
DH and I both started doing WW at home, and I have been keeping track of my weight in my own private journal b/c I don't want DH to see! I don't know why though, b/c obviously he sees me with clothes and without, he knows I am not Kate Moss but I am not Zero Mostel either...I guess it's a woman thang!

When I hit my goal weight (145) he will know again cause I will be doing a voctory dance!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lee knows what I weigh. He went with me when I got my foot x-ray and she purposely didn't say the # out loud! (Thats a good nurse!!
) But he saw it anyway! He also knows I am trying to lose about 25 lbs!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
There have been times when I didn't want Mark to know the actual number (not that he would have cared lol) but these days I'm very happy with my weight and have no problem sharing it with anybody. We recently got new digital scales and he helped me set them up which involved me standing on them in front of him anyway.
I know we're all so self conscious about our weight but I'm sure they wouldn't love us any less if they knew our actual weight.
P.S Heather you are a hottie and have nothing to worry about!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

One good thing though is I tried on my spring/fall coat this morning to wear to work, and I could zip it!!!

As for you Heather, you are hot, no matter at 120 or 220!
That's awesome for you Susie!!!
I know he loves me, but I think he was a little freaked out by the number....

MissintheSouth: I would like to be at 145 too!!! I'd be right there with ya'!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

but these days I'm very happy with my weight and have no problem sharing it with anybody.

P.S Heather you are a hottie and have nothing to worry about!
weeeeeeellll, since you don't mind sharing your weight, will you share that # with me? and I can just use it as my own #!!!
Thanks for the compliments, you are a total hottie yourself!!! And if I looked 1/2 as good in a party dress as you do, I'd be wearing it inside out so everyone could see the size on the tag!!! (maybe after that I'd join a nudist colony...and start exercising in the buff!
)

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He knows exactly what I weigh since he went with me to the doctor this past Wednesday. He also knows that the first words out of the doctor's mouth was you LOST 7 POUNDS!!! Overall I have lost about 12 pounds.
I needs to lose about 50 - 75 more. I need to exercise to lose it faster.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He knows my roundabout number. I have no idea what he weighs though. We could both stand to lose 20-25 lbs but he still thinks I'm sexy and vice versa.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bf knows my weight because he has a cool scales at his place! he was doing his hair and i was trying to work out how his scales works and he showed me and then he saw my number and laughed because i put on some kgs in the last few weeks!

Now i am going to weigh my self and see what it is in LBS!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does he know what I weigh? Heck, no! I don't even know what I weigh, although I can guess and it's not good. I also have no clue how much he weighs, although again, I can guess. We both need to lose weight, and we're both working on it, but there's no way I'll get down to my BMI because that's just not a realistic weight for me -- I'm a little over 5 feet tall, but naturally curvy (not to mention top-heavy), and the only way I could reach my BMI would be to hack off a couple of limbs. Or have a completely different body type.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh he gave up months ago asking me. He knows i weigh more than him, but i am tall so it doesn't show as much even though i am cuddly.

I'd NEVER let him know!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, he knows. I didn't tell him on purpose, but he knows how much weight I've lost total, and how many pounds I'd lost when I hit my WW 10% goal, so he was able to figure it out. I was so afraid of him finding out for so long, but it was really no big deal. He loves me at any weight.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've become a tub of lard over the last year and a half since I had to stop excercising, but he still knows what I weigh, and I would tell anyone who asked. I'm not too bothered - it's only a number!!