TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Rosie and Sophie's ready to move.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rosie and Sophie's ready to move.

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
3 weeks today i'm moving to a new house that i've just bought, and i think the girls are ready and waiting









post #2 of 20
lets go NOW Mum
post #3 of 20
It certainly does look like they are ready, Susan!

They must be wondering when their boxes are coming out too!
post #4 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar View Post
They must be wondering when their boxes are coming out too!
I know, i'll unpack a couple of the big boxes as soon as i get in so they can play in them, at least that way it might take a bit of the stress away from them
post #5 of 20
Great idea! I definitely think that the excitement of boxes will distract them for a while!

Then they'll be exploring and running around like fairy elephants in no time!
post #6 of 20
like fairy elephants? thats quite funny
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles View Post
like fairy elephants? thats quite funny
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles View Post
like fairy elephants? thats quite funny
That name fits them perfectly as well!!
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
That name fits them perfectly as well!!
it does
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Well their little but they sound like elephants when they run around after each other
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggles View Post
it does
I'm seriously crying from laughing so much now!
post #12 of 20
post #13 of 20
I need to download my pics, my kitties are having fun with our moving boxes too...

Great pics, Susan! They look pretty excited!
post #14 of 20
Awww they are ready to go to their new home. I hope the transition is an easy one for them. When I moved Bella to KY she never batted an eye!!
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Helen this will be a very vocal move unfortunately The girls cry in their carriers for the 2 minute drive to the vets, so i dread to think what they'll be like for a 40 minute journey
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
Helen this will be a very vocal move unfortunately The girls cry in their carriers for the 2 minute drive to the vets, so i dread to think what they'll be like for a 40 minute journey
Bella has never been in a carrier, I don't know what she would have done, she has always traveled in a basket or my lap. We were pulling a trailer and Bella yelled at it every hour on the hour we think she thought it was a vehicle that was way to close to her car!!! And then when we got her here she had to live with a DOG...she used to knock balls down from the top of the stairs into the foyer to hit the dog !!! That's my girl!!!!
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Bella has never been in a carrier, I don't know what she would have done, she has always traveled in a basket or my lap. We were pulling a trailer and Bella yelled at it every hour on the hour we think she thought it was a vehicle that was way to close to her car!!! And then when we got her here she had to live with a DOG...she used to knock balls down from the top of the stairs into the foyer to hit the dog !!! That's my girl!!!!
Bella is one special girl She sounds almost human Helen
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
Bella is one special girl She sounds almost human Helen
Thank you, yes she is! My best friend Ann (Tigger42065 on TCS) always said Bella is my well behaved child. I never had to reprimand her for anything EVER,(The other ones please, I'm always yelling and saying you're going to the pound LOL) she was/is so perfect really...anyone that ever met her said they have NEVER seen a cat like her. I am so lucky to have shared her life!
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Awww. Bella will always be alive Helen, theres no doubts about that
post #20 of 20
Sophie, looks like she is trying to get to the top of something.

I love the fairy elephants!!! Makes me think of elephants with little wings.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Rosie and Sophie's ready to move.