GAME: Cats in Movies

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dont know if this has been done before but thought it might be fun

How many movies can you think of that has a cat in it ?

I'll start off:

Mr Jinks Meet the Parents / Fokkers

and;

Orion Men in Black

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, it could be.

I'll have to do some research now......I think there is an article on the movie in one of my magazines.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

Good one , i think his name was Ginger

DC
(Darn Cat)
Oh Man! John was right. He said it was Darn Cat. I said that was a stupid name they would call it that. I was sure his name was Felix or Oscar.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

Oh, it could be.

I'll have to do some research now......I think there is an article on the movie in one of my magazines.
I remember he was ginger though!

Oooh, I know!! Corben's cat in Fifth Element - not sure if it had a name though!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowball on Cats and Dogs. I think thats what it was called. Where the dogs and cats talked. I only watched part of it one time with my nieces. I got bored though.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I thought she just called him Cat?
Been a while since I saw the film though!

This is harder than I thought it would be!

Puss In Boots from Shrek 2
I love Puss In Boots. Thats what I call Lily alot because she does the same look right before she attacks.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Argh whats the name of that movie with Drew Barrymore, when she was a little girl, and it was based on a Stephen King book (so I really should know it). I can't remember if it was four stories (like Creepshow) or just one, but Drew had a kitty and there was some sort of evil troll that lived under her bed, and I think the kitty battled it and won or something. Does anyone know what movie I'm on about?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

Argh whats the name of that movie with Drew Barrymore, when she was a little girl, and it was based on a Stephen King book (so I really should know it). I can't remember if it was four stories (like Creepshow) or just one, but Drew had a kitty and there was some sort of evil troll that lived under her bed, and I think the kitty battled it and won or something. Does anyone know what movie I'm on about?
No.
But it sounds like something that would give me nightmares.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowbelle the cat on Stuart Little or is it Stewart Little. Well whatever. Oh OH oh The dude on Run Away Bride had a cat. It had a weird name though. Italics I think. hmmmm Something like that.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr Bigglesworth in the Austin Powers movies. I believe he was first a Persian then after being frozen was revived as a Sphynx.

Tricia