cat went crazy

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok i know i saw people post this stuff before, but

i was in bed this morning playing chase the laser under the cover, with heyu.
she does get all worked up with light ,i also sneak up on her with the other hand that is under there. So between the light and my hand, she get a good little work out.

well she stops playing sticks out her neck , seems to watching something in the doorway. i ask her whats wrong, meow,, i thinking maybe she heard imy father come in. her tail get all puffy, ears go back on her head and she starts to hiss , So i get up and look and dont see anything. Heyu is still there looking like a black puff ball, and is now yeowing like a psyco kitty. I go back to the bed, ask her whats wrong , reach out and pet her(maybe not a smart idea) she lets out a yelp, jumped aobut a mile in the air, then gets on my lap and then puffs back up again , and goes back to hissing at the doorway, finally after a couple of min she stops,
goes eats and come gets back in the bed..

i have no idea what she was doing

I am thinking no more cat nip in the morning for her.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

she does get all worked up with light ,i also sneak up on her with the other hand that is under there. So between the light and my hand, she get a good little work out.

well she stops playing sticks out her neck , seems to watching something in the doorway. i ask her whats wrong, meow,, i thinking maybe she heard imy father come in. her tail get all puffy, ears go back on her head and she starts to hiss , So i get up and look and dont see anything. Heyu is still there looking like a black puff ball, and is now yeowing like a psyco kitty. I go back to the bed, ask her whats wrong , reach out and pet her(maybe not a smart idea) she lets out a yelp, jumped aobut a mile in the air, then gets on my lap and then puffs back up again , and goes back to hissing at the doorway, finally after a couple of min she stops,

Sounds like something freaked her out. I wish my cats would play with those laser lights. My sisters ferrets love them. They just go crazy. So I tried it on the cats and they just ignored it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
two of cats will play with the laser, the other 2 just ignore it.
the laser is really the only toy heyu likes. sometimes she like this one feather toy but not often.

lol its the something that freaked her out, thing that i am confused over

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Isn't it so wierd when cats do that? Wonton did it the other night- not to that extent, but he got fixed on something (eyes staring, body in a crouch, not moving a muscle) and I looked where he was looking, and there was nothing there. I kept watching him, and his hind end started to wiggle, and then he pounced...on nothing. He then turned in a circle, looking for something, then shot into the other room like a bat out of hell. I walked into the room to see what he was doing, and he was just sitting there calmly cleaning his leg.

Cats. They're very strange.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha maybe its something in the kitty litter. since cleaning the box and putting in all new litter also seems to cause a very strange things. Hmm did anyone ever look to see if cat nip or kitty litter could case cat hallucinations.