Forwarding AOL.com emails to operamail.com?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I recently started to go on line using the Opera browser, and have opened an operamail account. My ISP is AOL.com, and I also have googlemail/Gmail accounts. I've had no trouble having the Google mails forwarded to the Opera account, where I can keep an eye on incoming emails without accessing other accounts, but I can't figure out how to get copies of my AOL emails sent to the Opera account. Does anybody have any idea if it's possible?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I called the AOL hotline today, and was told that forwarding to operamail was impossible. Oh, well.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It may work if you set outlook (or a 3rd part email program) to automatically forward all emails to your operamail - but you would still have to go in and delete the emails from AOLmail so kinda pointless

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It may work if you set outlook (or a 3rd part email program) to automatically forward all emails to your operamail - but you would still have to go in and delete the emails from AOLmail so kinda pointless
I guess I just have to stop being so lazy! Or cut down on the number of email accounts I use. BTW, that deviantart site you suggested for brushes is fabulous!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fell in love with a firefox extension that can recognise almost any email account and tell you when you have mail and log into your webmail for you (thats lazy!).

I love deviantart - I really should start uploading my stuff to it again instead of just searching for brushes and actions