funny dog video

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now that was an adorable, hysterical video.

But why was that doggy stuck in the tree? Didn't his owners help him out as SOON as they saw him up there?

Cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the dog you are referring to as being stuck is actually 2 dogs. You are seeing the head of one dog and the back end on another dog....and it's at the root of a tree, not up in the tree. But you are right, it funny, hysterical, etc......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well WilliesLove.....I guess you and I are the only ones who find this video funny & cute enough to comment on it. I thought there were quite a few dog lovers on this site.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOODNESS, I just spit some of my soup on the screen! THat was hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was hilarious! I had to call my husband in to see them.

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

the dog you are referring to as being stuck is actually 2 dogs. You are seeing the head of one dog and the back end on another dog....and it's at the root of a tree, not up in the tree. But you are right, it funny, hysterical, etc......
Oh!!!! Thanks! Silly me!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

well WilliesLove.....I guess you and I are the only ones who find this video funny & cute enough to comment on it. I thought there were quite a few dog lovers on this site.
Well, I just LOVE dogs, although I probably love cats a little more. I live ina house with 4 dogs! I guess I have to love them! Especially whn then treat my kitties so well!