Radio question of the day: 09/28/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever had a crush on someone and been their secret admirer? (I think we all did in grade school)!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did too. So did my friend Lorraine. We'd go park on the streets where they lived and just watch their houses, but were too shy to say anything. I guess now we'd get in trouble for stalking!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly no. I have to big of a mouth for that. If I really like someone, I'll go and start a conversation with them and see where it goes from there. Usually it gets me in trouble, but it's fun!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You now i can't for the life of me think of the guys name now. I want to say either Adam or Chris but neither of those sound right.

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My husband! I know it sounds too cliche for words, but it's true!

We went to college together and were in the same dorm. He had a girlfriend who I thought was the luckiest girl in the universe (who was also dumb as a sack of rocks, but anyway). I had the BIGGEST crush on him!
He played bass in a band, was a Southern Gentleman and was adorable. But not being the "homewrecker" type, I just kept my distance and was his friend only--we talked about everything all the time (it was college, when one can literally stay up all night for no better reason than watching Animal House and going to Krispy Kreme at 3am).

When he and the GF broke up, I moved in on my man!
We have been together for 5 years and married for just over 1 year!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a little kid, there was this guy in church (I was about 12 and he was probably in his mid-20s...ahh, forbidden love) that I was in LOVE with. Reminded me of Christian Slater
. I wanted to find out more about him, so I sat in the same pew as him one Sunday just to look in the attendance book and find out what his name was. I wrote his name (Todd Zaharako....*sigh*) on the church bulletin and drew a heart around it and actually kept that bulletin for a long time
. Young love at it's stalk-iest!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wasn't MacKenzie not-so-secretly admiring her cowboys????

I have not been a secret admirer since I guess 9th grade.....
of course I secretly admire my husband now....he looks so much better when he's sleeping!!!
and that big trap of his is closed!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YUP!

I've been a secret admirer for the past 2 days... although today the cutest one of them all walked by my office, winked and said hi

I blushed and said hi back.... and then said "ahhh, if only
"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

YUP!

I've been a secret admirer for the past 2 days... although today the cutest one of them all walked by my office, winked and said hi

I blushed and said hi back.... and then said "ahhh, if only
"
Any pics yet Kenzie?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not since early HS, then I discovered that women have the power
now, what Katie wants, Katie gets
although I tend to get bored quickly

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a crush on this guy from my church from like 7th grade though most of high school. He was older, confident looking, etc. I didn't want him to know but I made the mistake of telling a friend at school who came to see us in a play at church and then got mad at me and told the girl with the biggest mouth in the whole state! Who also just happend to live with her cousin who was the guy's best friend. Yep...I thought my life was over. Poor guy. I always felt so bad for him. Several of the other girls at church thought it was so funny they felt the need to remind him off and on about my crush. (I was pittifully shy back then.) Last I heard, he'd gone off to California to be an actor. If he ever becomes big I'll at least know I had good taste back then!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes. At the youth club i went to as a 13 year old. His name was Norman and he ran the youth club and he was gorgeous!!!
He was a lot older than me and i bet he's a horror now