What do you dislike to clean the most?

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What is the thing you dislike to clean the most around you house?

Mine is the bathroom I am the only girl in the house and with 3 boys.
That bathroom is a pain haha.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only clean my bathroom (downstairs guest bath), but I hate it, hate it, hate it.

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate the bathroom too. 3 boys and 4 cats a hell of a lota stink comes outa that room(kitty litter tray is kept in the bathroom.). But then pooper scoopering after 3 dogs is not much nicer.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also hate cleaning the bathroom. I really hate cleaning the toilets and showers. I have 2 1/2 baths to clean. Fortunately I do not have litterboxes in my bathrooms.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only thing I HATE doing is ironing!!! I have a bunch of work clothes I really like, but hate ironing them, so just wear the same things every week that don't need ironing

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

The only thing I HATE doing is ironing!!! I have a bunch of work clothes I really like, but hate ironing them, so just wear the same things every week that don't need ironing
You could look into getting a dryer that has a touch up feature then you could quit ironing.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan, I don't mind doing the stairs now that I've got my new hoover with Turbo Brush!

I don't like doing the bathroom really, as the tiles still have some remnant grout on them and it's so difficult to remove!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I don't like to clean the bathroom, but I HATE doing dishes. What I wouldn't give for a darn dishwasher

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HMMMM that is a toughy because while I lived at home with my mother, I HATED! cleaning.... she's a perfectionist who insists every every item gets moved, wiped with a wet cloth and then buffed with a dry cloth.... takes her 4 hours to clean a small 2 bedroom massionette.... with the help from me! If she doesn't think you've done a good enough job, she'll do it herself again anyway! So why offer to help in the first place? Should just let her do it herself to begin with!!

Since I moved into my own house (and not because it is my own place) but I have found that I actually don't mind cleaning at all! It's always relativly tidy because before work I whip around with the hoover and duster and chuck a load in the washing machine to be switched on as my partner comes home in the evening. The only thing I do keep a massive eye on is the kitty litter tray as he is fastidious and likes to really bury his business which means all the litter lands up on the towel under the tray so I might sweep that up twice a day.

My one and only bug bear is the ironing! I really don't enjoy doing it, mainly because I don't really know how to do it and land up with more creases than when I started! I've resorted to hanging all items on hangers as soon as they've come out of the washing machine to minimise the creases... it works really well btw!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I actually like cleaning the bathroom (but then we only have 1, and it's just me and Jack, so it never gets too dirty.

I HATE dusting, especially the living room b/c we have these ceiling high corner units that have picture frames on them that are so hard to clean! I have to take everything off the shelves, dust, put everything back, I HATE it!

My secret favorite piece of housework (don't tell DH though) is laundry! I love sitting around watching movies (or Sex and the City DVDs) and doing laundry, it is so relaxing!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate cleaning the kitchen. I can handle bathrooms, laundry, living rooms any of that but don't make me clean the kitchen PLEASE!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Jasmine's Butt! She's too..."fluffy" to reach it
you are too funny

Yes i hear you all cleaning is not much fun. Yep the dishes is one of my dislikes too. But it has to be done i guess.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Well, I don't like to clean the bathroom, but I HATE doing dishes. What I wouldn't give for a darn dishwasher
dishes, or the aquarium.... it's so heavy, and such a pain in the
.....my hands are all wet, and it starts sliding down, and I have to use my knee to catch it, and the water is all sloppin & splashin back & forth....what a pain!