Has anyone seen the new breastcancer bumper stickers???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was driving down the road on my way to Colin's house a little while ago and saw the best bumper sticker ever! It made me crack up lol

It's for breast cancer awareness. It's a white sticker with a pink ribbon in the background and it says "Save the Ta Ta's"! I love it!
I wanna get one for my car now

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I was driving down the road on my way to Colin's house a little while ago and saw the best bumper sticker ever! It made me crack up lol

It's for breast cancer awareness. It's a white sticker with a pink ribbon in the background and it says "Save the Ta Ta's"! I love it!
I wanna get one for my care now
So clever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks leah!!!!
I'm soo excited now!!! I'm buying one too
I think proceeds go to help breast cancer patients/research too - so that's awesome!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have one for babies that says, "Gimme your Ta Ta's and noone gets hurt!!!
OMG!!! I am sooooo getting one of those when I have a baby!
that is hilarious!!!
http://www.savethetatas.com/showus.htm
scroll down in the middle of the page and their is a baby modeling this one lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, my friends and family will definitely be getting some of those bumper stickers for Christmas! lol

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooo getting the baby one (gimme your...) for my best friend. She's preggers with #3 (first in 12 years though).

As for myself, i can't decide between "100% natural ta-ta's" and "my ta-ta's could beat up your ta-ta's" too hard to decide...

Amanda

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are GREAT!!!! It's about time someone came up with something fashionable to support breast cancer..... they are cute, and I will be buying one for each of my sisters for their birthdays....and my mom & Step mom, and maybe even my dad....

for my little sister, I think I'm gonna get the the my ta-ta's can beat up your ta-ta's.....

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE that! I am a HUGE supporter on the fight against breast cancer. I am so buying one! Thanks for sharing!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that site! Thanks for posting!

Just a small story about my DH, and how he got involved in breast cancer awareness. We were in college, and I had donated a small amount of money to breast cancer research. DH looked at me and asked why I had done that, I told him about what breast cancer is and how it can affect the body. It took him all of 30 seconds to take the last dollar out of his wallet and place it in the donation box. He said with glee, "Breasts are a precious natural resource! They are all worth saving!"
We have donated every year. I shall have to give him a "Save the Ta Ta's" sticker. I know he'll put it on his car.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I love that site! Thanks for posting!

Just a small story about my DH, and how he got involved in breast cancer awareness. We were in college, and I had donated a small amount of money to breast cancer research. DH looked at me and asked why I had done that, I told him about what breast cancer is and how it can affect the body. It took him all of 30 seconds to take the last dollar out of his wallet and place it in the donation box. He said with glee, "Breasts are a precious natural resource! They are all worth saving!"
We have donated every year. I shall have to give him a "Save the Ta Ta's" sticker. I know he'll put it on his car.
That's such a sweet story! I'm glad your DH helps support breast cancer funds! (I'm sure Colin would agree with him on breasts being a prescious natural resouce
) Thanks for sharing!!! I hope he likes the sticker!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just paid $9.50 in shipping for a bumper sticker that cost $3.50.....geesh! Shipping sure is expensive! It's for a good cause though!