Annie needs some healing vibes She lost her kittens.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess when it rains it poars. Annie lost her kittens today. She was 7 weeks (I think) pregnant. I noticed this morning when I went to work that she wasnt acting right. But she ate when I fed her so I headed off. About noon I called John and asked if he could stop by during his lunch break to check on Annie and Bagheera. He said ok and headed over. Around 1 he called and said he was at the vets with Annie. He had found 2 dead kittens and she was bleeding alot and really out of it. So he took her to the vets. Anyways she had to have surgery to get the rest of the kittens out. They were all dead. The vet said 2 of them had been dead for awhile.
She wont be going threw this ever again. The vet spayed her. I'm kinda relieved but at the same time I'm sad. I was actually getting excited about the babies. She had 5 of them. The vet said they were all to small for how old they were. So they probably had something wwrong with them. Please send out some good healing vibes for Annie Rose. She isnt doing to good and is still at the vets.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of healing vibes to Annie and to you and your family.

Tricia

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhh no, poor Annie Rose
I'm so sorry to hear about her losing her babies. As much as we don't need more kittens, it's so heartbreaking that they don't make it. I imagine as a mother yourself now, you'd be even more heartbroken!

I hope she recovers soon - give her a big cuddle from all of us.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of healing vibes going out to Annie Rose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ohhhh no, poor Annie Rose
I'm so sorry to hear about her losing her babies. As much as we don't need more kittens, it's so heartbreaking that they don't make it. I imagine as a mother yourself now, you'd be even more heartbroken!

I hope she recovers soon - give her a big cuddle from all of us.
I will give her cuddles when I see her tomorow. She's still at the vets. She's still very weak. She didnt even react when I went to see her after work. The vet says she should be fine. She just lost alot of blood.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sad. Get everything in writing from the vet (copies of the MD notes should suffice.) That way if the breeder contacts you and has any questions, you have proof that she lost the kittens, and Annie got spayed.

Poor kitty, caught in the middle of a crazy person's need to breed. I hope Annie feels better soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Very sad. Get everything in writing from the vet (copies of the MD notes should suffice.) That way if the breeder contacts you and has any questions, you have proof that she lost the kittens, and Annie got spayed.

Poor kitty, caught in the middle of a crazy person's need to breed. I hope Annie feels better soon.
I will get the records. I hope the breeder doesnt call. But if she does theres no way she can do anything. Annie would have died if she wasnt spayed. So she shouldnt be able to do anything.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Annie Rose. I hope she gets well soon. And I hope you feel better too. I know this has to be hard on you and Annie Rose. Sending Annie Lots of get better vibes ))))))))FEEL BETTER(((((((((

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor Annie.
Luckily your husband went to check on her, she might have died if he didn't. I hope she feels better soon. Give her lots of hugs and kisses when she gets home. I don't know how animals cope with that kind of loss. If it is anything like a humans, she will need lots of love. Im sending lots of get better vibes.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry sweetie! It's a good thing you have such a sweet boyfriend though and he got her to the vet when he saw what was going on. He probably helped save little Annie's life! What a good guy
I'm soo sorry you lost the kittens...that must be horrible! I'm glad Annie was able to get spayed and won't have to go through this again. Poor little sweetheart. I'm soo sorry. You are such a good meowmy- I'm sure she will be glad to see you and have lots of love and attention when she is well enough to come home. (((vibes))) keep us posted! My thoughts are with your tonight sweetie!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Healing vibes for poor Annie...

I totally understand. My rainbow bridge cat, Kiki, lost her final litter. She was full term, but the kittens were deformed. She would go room to room looking for her babies. I was very irresponsible before that and she had had several litters. She was spayed shortly thereafter.

I feel for poor Annie

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sad! Poor Annie...sending lots of get well vibes her way.