Annie lost her kittens

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Annie lost her kittens today. She was 7 weeks (I think) pregnant. I noticed this morning when I went to work that she wasnt acting right. But she ate when I fed her so I headed off. About noon I called John and asked if he could stop by during his lunch break to check on Annie and Bagheera. He said ok and headed over. Around 1 he called and said he was at the vets with Annie. He had found 2 dead kittens and she was bleeding alot and really out of it. So he took her to the vets. Anyways she had to have surgery to get the rest of the kittens out. They were all dead. The vet said 2 of them had been dead for awhile.
She wont be going threw this ever again. The vet spayed her. I'm kinda relieved but at the same time I'm sad. I was actually getting excited about the babies. She had 5 of them. The vet said they were all to small for how old they were. So they probably had something wwrong with them. Please send out some good healing vibes for Annie Rose. She isnt doing to good and is still at the vets.

bijou's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry about Annie and her kittens. I hope she feels better soon. Sending out hugs and healing (((((vibes))))) for Annie and your family.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Annie lost her kittens today. She was 7 weeks (I think) pregnant. I noticed this morning when I went to work that she wasnt acting right. But she ate when I fed her so I headed off. About noon I called John and asked if he could stop by during his lunch break to check on Annie and Bagheera. He said ok and headed over. Around 1 he called and said he was at the vets with Annie. He had found 2 dead kittens and she was bleeding alot and really out of it. So he took her to the vets. Anyways she had to have surgery to get the rest of the kittens out. They were all dead. The vet said 2 of them had been dead for awhile.
She wont be going threw this ever again. The vet spayed her. I'm kinda relieved but at the same time I'm sad. I was actually getting excited about the babies. She had 5 of them. The vet said they were all to small for how old they were. So they probably had something wwrong with them. Please send out some good healing vibes for Annie Rose. She isnt doing to good and is still at the vets.
((HUGS)) I'm terribly sorry for Annie Rose...but I am incredibly relieved that you got her to the vet in time. Know that we are all here to support you during this difficult time.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

((HUGS)) I'm terribly sorry for Annie Rose...but I am incredibly relieved that you got her to the vet in time. Know that we are all here to support you during this difficult time.

Katie
I'm sooo glad I thought to have John go over and check on them. She lost alot of blood. The whole living room was a mess blood every where when I got home. She wouldnt have made it much longer if John hadnt went over. I went to see her after work. She didnt even react. She's just laying there looking pathetic.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear. But its a good/bad thing. And you won't have to worry about that yucky breeder anymore - prayers for a quick healing of Anne. Sorry you had to go thru this.

BTW don't call the breeder - if she does contact you, then tell her what happened - will be too late to do anything about it. Unfortunately, she will probably find another cat to breed.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

So sorry to hear. But its a good/bad thing. And you won't have to worry about that yucky breeder anymore - prayers for a quick healing of Anne. Sorry you had to go thru this.

BTW don't call the breeder - if she does contact you, then tell her what happened - will be too late to do anything about it. Unfortunately, she will probably find another cat to breed.
I dont plan on telling the breeder. It will only cause trouble. And I've been going threw to much junk lately. I dont need more trouble then I already have.

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww I am sorry to hear that! I Know it was getting excited, I sure Was when I knew momma was getting close *I think I need to start refering her toher name that the new owners are going to call her Mystery*

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss
I hope Annie recovers soon.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear what happened
. I know how it feels though as I lost my whole litter of 5 at 8 weeks. They were born premature and though alive, they did not make it past 24 hours. It is so heart wrenching. It took a long time to get over the loss, even though my girl was fine afterwards. I hope you get through it better than I did and heres to a quick recovery for your girl!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

I am so sorry. I hope Annie gets back to herself really soon.
poor baby. will she have to stay at the vet's for very long?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

poor baby. will she have to stay at the vet's for very long?
She should be able to come home tomorow if she keeps doing better.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

How is she today? I hope she's well on her way to a full recovery!
She didnt get to come home. She got worse over night. She's ok now. Hopefully she can come home soon.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

How is Annie today?!? What happened at the vets? I hope she gets to come home soon!!!
She was worse again today. She's going to have to have another surgery. She has internal bleeding so her tummy is huge and bruised looking. So she should be in surgery now. She had to have another blood transfusion yesterday which is why they wouldnt let me take her home. Today when they went to check on her she wasnt responding again and her tummy was huge. She looked horrible when I saw her. I'm really pissed off at the breeder. She should have had my parents do health test or something. Annie should have never ever been bred and now she's paying for it. I'm gonna be killed by this bill.