Please help with TCS vibes and prayers

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Best friend since kindergarten is Tigger42065 her name is Ann. Her mom is in intensive care right now and last night her heart rate increased to b/t 120- 130 and they could not bring it down, it is now at @ 84-88, the doc said the chances of her shooting a blood clot to her brain is much higher now. She is in what they call Atrial Phib...abnormal sinus rhythm. I love this woman she is like my 2nd mom and such a sweetheart she is in the hospital in NY that she worked in as an RN for years and everyone is taking good care of her but she needs prayers! Thanks

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of good vibes to Ann's mom.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. Sending many, many get-well vibes and prayers her way! {{{{}}}}

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres sending loads and loads of positive, strong healthy {{{{{vibes}}}}}

hugs all round too.................so all the friends and family can stay strong for her

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Helen ... sending lots of healing vibes to her and a
for you ...

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey you guys,

I'm overwhelmed at the outpouring of concern, care, thoughts and prayers from everyone for my mom. I just spoke to her nurse in the critical care unit and she tells me that my mom is still in the Atrial Phib. abnormal heart ryhthm unfortunately. She had an Echocardiogram test which revealed nothing according to the technician, about the heart itself, I guess no signs of damage or whatever.

Helen and I have been thru so many tragedies together and we're always there to support each other, I don't know what I'd do w/o her! She is my rock and vice versa..... BIG HUGS AND THANKS HELEN, I love you and miss you, wish you were in NY.....

Thanks again to all of you here at TCS for being so warm and welcoming to me even though I'm new here.... Your prayers are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, that's the only thing that can help her now I think!

Ann

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Helen i'm so sorry to hear about this

((((((Mega healthy vibes))))) are winging their way over from the UK for Ann's mum.

Hopefully she'll get well soon so you can print off these prayers and thoughts for her to see from everyone here at TCS

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending get well vibes to you and your family and friends{{{}}}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just to let you all know, Ann went to see her mom tonight, unfortunately she's the same, but was so HAPPY when Ann told her about this thread! Thanks everyone!!!