Is there any South African's on this site?

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As an ex South African living in the Uk, I was just thinking that there are already alot of us on TCS that are displaced and living in another part of the world and it got me thinking.... maybe there are some south african's on this site too! I can't be the only one!!!!!!???? or maybe I am!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

To be honest i have no idea??!

I hope you find someone soon
I know, so do I!

Sometimes when you are so far away from home, and have no intention or yearning to go "home", you do get alittle homesick and wish there was someone out there that you can vent frustrations of what you really miss (ie the food, weather, a place) a little to!

I miss home alot today but it's only because it's my god-son's 6th birthday today and because it's my best friend Brad's birthday on Friday!

Sometimes I miss everything, and others, I just wish I was sitting at "Joe Kools" (a gorgeous beach bar on the beach front) sipping at a cool drink instead of dodging the rain drops in ever increasingly colder England!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Julianne is from South Africa!
I know she came to the UK earlier this year (if I remember correctly)

I'm sure she'd like to get a PM from you!
Thanks Sar, Just PM'd her!

BTW, a certain little Mr. has figured out that the harness gets done up before a treat and will now where the harness, get his treat then walk away... next thing I know, he's come back into the room harnessless!!!!!!!!!!!
He's figured out how to "undo" the straps!!!!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

I know, so do I!

Sometimes when you are so far away from home, and have no intention or yearning to go "home", you do get alittle homesick and wish there was someone out there that you can vent frustrations of what you really miss (ie the food, weather, a place) a little to!

I miss home alot today but it's only because it's my god-son's 6th birthday today and because it's my best friend Brad's birthday on Friday!

Sometimes I miss everything, and others, I just wish I was sitting at "Joe Kools" (a gorgeous beach bar on the beach front) sipping at a cool drink instead of dodging the rain drops in ever increasingly colder England!
I feel the same way about Australia!!
Sometimes i wish australian flights wouldnt be so expensive, i wish there was something like Ryan air to go there!
Even though i was born in england, Its not the same as australia! although the food is pretty similar

I wish there was something that i could just go back and forth with in seconds!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

Thanks Sar, Just PM'd her!

BTW, a certain little Mr. has figured out that the harness gets done up before a treat and will now where the harness, get his treat then walk away... next thing I know, he's come back into the room harnessless!!!!!!!!!!!
He's figured out how to "undo" the straps!!!!!!
Cheeky little thing!
I'm sure we'll come up with another way to 'trick' him!