Daily Thread Wed Sept 27

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all, Happy Hump Day! Lovely cool day here again.

No picture today, but our holiday is Family Fitness and Health Day. Whatever that means...
I hope we don't have to actually excersie or something!

Hope everyone has a great day!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

Happy Hump Day!
I hope we don't have to really exercise, too!

A slightly overcast day here today, pretty chilly too! Seems like Autumn might actually be on it's way

More packing to do today - once I source somewhere to get more boxes from!

Have a great day everyone!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More packing for me tonight as well Sarah, this time my clothes. I've got two large suitcases and i'm sure they won't be enough

It's a lovely sunny day here in Newcastle as well, but chilly.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll have to get more suitcases!
I know the feeling! We recently gave our suitcase to charity - as it was cluttering the place up and was never used!

Luckily my parents don't live too far away, so we can borrow theirs!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when are you both moving?
Today i am taking a break, i only have the loungeroom to paint as i did the bedroom yesterday, and my parents are really upset and distracted because of my cousin.
So nothng today just looking for more jobs

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
umm i dont have a set date either
but it is around the middle/end october!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Sarah, Lauren and myself should all be moving around the same time which hopefully is the end of October, but i've got my official date as the 20th, but i'll be moving on the 21st
It's lucky for some!

We'll have to sort out a TCS housewarming for us all when we're in our new places!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good moring everyone! Its a nice cool day here. I am trying to get my work caught up from vacation. We will see how that goes. i will have to pry myself away from the computer!!
Have fun packing and painting a job hunting!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy hump day everyone.

If I were closer I'd help you guys pack
I know how much fun moving is

Today I need to get some housework done around here, laundry and whatnot. I've been called into work for tomorrow, so I want to get all that stuff done before the weekend.

Tonight Jeff and I are going to make the final arrangements for our honeymoon in December
I can't wait to be able to say we are going for sure!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have you guys packed your Kitchen's yet? I always wait until the last minute saying. "I only have the kitchen to pack!" Like it's a good thing! I always seem to forget that the kitchen HIDES stuff. Yes, it doesn't look like much, but once you start opening up cupboards...FORGET IT! My kitchen always takes up as many boxes as two other rooms combined. It's horrible.

My advice to anyone moving. Pack the kitchen first and live off of paper plates, utensils and cups. It is much easier in the end!!!

lol

Has anyone else had this expirience?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning All!!!

Happy Hump Day!!! I went to bed last night at 9:30pm....and slept the whole night through....so why do I still feel like I need a cup of coffee to kick me in the tushy this morning?!
This morning the cricket hunters found a cricket in my house....they cornered it in the bathtub and thought it was great fun to bat it around, the 2 big mean kitties ganging up on the small (well, it was giant if you ask me
) helpless cricket! The whole time Daddy was laughing and encouraging his kiddos.... when I got up, I went into pee, and thought it was dead in the bathtub. Well, I almost flew off the toilet when the darn thing tried to hop at me!
Hubby just does not understand why I don't want them to actually eat bugs....chase them fine, but I am just too skeeved out by them eating bugs....

Hope you all have a great day!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, i have packed MY kitchen
I am livig off my parents things, then they will live off my things in the last week at my apartment!
I have packed everything except for my clothes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

Have you guys packed your Kitchen's yet? I always wait until the last minute saying. "I only have the kitchen to pack!" Like it's a good thing! I always seem to forget that the kitchen HIDES stuff. Yes, it doesn't look like much, but once you start opening up cupboards...FORGET IT! My kitchen always takes up as many boxes as two other rooms combined. It's horrible.

My advice to anyone moving. Pack the kitchen first and live off of paper plates, utensils and cups. It is much easier in the end!!!

lol

Has anyone else had this expirience?
We're moving too, and yes I did the kitchen FIRST! More stuff there than any other two rooms is almost an understatement...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that there is always a box packed that one writes on the top-"open me 1st"!! The essential toiletries, kitchen stuff, a bottle of wine (and opener), towels and clean undies to get one throught the 1st couple of days!!
Anyhow-waking up to rain which is ok as I was tired last night and went to bed around 9 pm. Got my new beautiful peony plant in the ground in a couple of places and got about a good 5 inches of hair wacked off. It feels so good now that I don't have that blanket of hair on my back-its just above my shoulders!!
But I have a headache and stuffy nose-don't know if this is a cold coming on-I took a couple of aspirin but they haven't don't anything yet. Well I might just have to watch those taped episodes of Prison break and CSI Miami today with the kitties on the sofa!!
Have a good day..

Can Lucky Girl come to my house and get the crickets in my basement??? My cats do not semm to be interested!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon all.
Well another day off and another day of calls from work. UGH! I "love" my job.
I don't know what we are doing today. I think getting cat food in Davenport.
That's about it. I'm to tired to do much else.

Better go and at least start some laundry. I think we are almost out of clothes!
That's what happens when you work all the time.