Girl Names

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Here are the possible girl names. I really hate calling the baby. The baby. I go for my next ultrasound Oct 6so hopefully I will get to know then. Anyways please vote!

Middle names I like but owuld never use as a first name. So they have to be nothing or middle names.
Arden, Bella, Daeja, Jayde, Kimber, Rose, Marie and Zada

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hrm..do i be biased and say that the name Emma is the greatest in the world?? :p I'm an Emma Louise myself. But I think Ariana Rose sounds nice.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Kaelyn sounds pretty. I think Kaelyn Jade sounds nice! I could see her using that name as a child and as an adult.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know if your name Keely is the same pronounciation as Kaylee?

But i agree Ariana Rose does sound nice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I dont know if your name Keely is the same pronounciation as Kaylee?

But i agree Ariana Rose does sound nice
No Keely and Kaylee are different names. Keely is kinda like Key-Lee

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why not Jade as a first name?

And as for how you spell it "Jayde" my only thought is that some people might think it's pronounced Jada, because the y makes the long A sound, leaving no use for the e. Shoot, my first name is Jade and people call me Jada (though I think it's just to annoy me).

Anywho...out of all of those Hailee sounds the best to me. But if you do go with that, don't have her middle name as Jayde, that's Eminem's daughter's name.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like either Hailee Rose or Emma Rose

You could even use 2 middle names

Hailee Rose Marie or Emma Rose Marie

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One word of advice, please don't name your daughter something that has a unusual spelling. My parents decided to mess with the spelling of my name in order to incorporate my Mom's middle name (sweet, huh). Anyway, now no one spells my name correctly, and when I was in grade school I can remember the teacher misspelling my name every year on the desk nametages (you remember, those big wide lined papers with your name in big black marker that hung above your cubby).

It doesn't bother me now (I expect it), but when I was a kid, I was always embarrassed to have to correct the teachers.

I love the name Emma, it is such a pretty name, and Emma Rose is lovely!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I picked Hailey because I have a niece named Hailey but my sisters daughter is named Kaylee Jo and I love her name. But she was named Jo after my dad.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Out of that list, HAD to choose Mia - that's what my son and DIL are naming m new granddaughter.

My personal choice is Amanda Marie - if Mark had been a girl, that's what HE would have been named.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do like the name Emma (obviously!) but chose Mia-- the two most popular girl's names right now are Emma and Emily! My neighbors have a 1 year old and a 3 year old, and out of the 20 some kids in the 3 year olds playrgoup there are 3 Emilys and two Emmas!!!

Even if the sonogram makes you believe it's a girl have a boy's name ready too because you just never know!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the name Emma, but SO MANY kids are being named Emma these days...she'll have, like, 5 Emmas in her class. Since my name is Amy and I was born in 1979, I can tell you how annoying that is!
So I voted for Hailee, though I like the traditional spelling (that's just me) of Hailey
PS- Mia's my runner-up!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what first name I like but I really love the idea of Bella for a middle name for obvious reasons!!...You know she will be beautiful and that's what Bella means!!!