Baby names

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok well today I realized I must name the baby.
I'm very worried about this. I want a name that the baby wont hate as an adult. Isnt it silly that before today it never accord to me that I really have to choose a name. With an animal they really dont mind what you call them as long as you call them something. But KIDS! They can be awful about names. Sooooo I was reading baby name sites. The boys names Ive had picked out since I was like 12.
So I just was wondering what every one thought of the names I like. So I'mmaking a poll. (Hopefully) Oh and so far the only middle name for boys is Lee for all of them. Its a family name.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely Kaden!!! That's one of my best friends names!! I love it- and everyone always thinks it's unique and handsome!!!
That's my favorite!!! Lee is a nice middle name
I'm sure you will pick the perfect name for your baby

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some friends of mine recently had a boy that they named Aiden, so that gets my vote
. I love the middle name Lee (it's my big bro's middle name, too)- it goes with everything!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My nephew's name is Kaden.. So I like Kaden or Aiden.. I like Aiden Mathew,, or Aiden Davis,, or Aiden Austin.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know first hand about unusual names. I have one and have hated it all my life. I always got teased about my name. (It's Meda) It should be a crime to saddle a kid with such a name... LOL

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I voted Ashton, because it had Ash in it
No seriously I just think it's a nice name and for me personally I've not really heard it before.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted Aiden. I 've loved the name ever since I fell for John Corbett's character on Sex and the City. Of course now that I think about it I really fell for John Corbett back when he played Chris on Northern Exposure.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't vote for Aiden. It was my ex's name and he spelled it Aidan.. His mom was born in Ireland and all of the kids had classic Irish names. I like Garrett the best. It seems that the name aidan has had a surge in popularity lately.. Never heard of it until I met that guy, now all of a sudden I'm hearing that name a lot. Garrett seems to be the most strait forward name and it is classic but not that popular.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I know first hand about unusual names. I have one and have hated it all my life. I always got teased about my name. (It's Meda) It should be a crime to saddle a kid with such a name... LOL
My Dad named me Amber because he thought it was unusual. LOL At the time there werent to many out there. But I here it alot more now. I dont really hate it but dont love it. My Dad also named my brother Zachary because it was unusual. LOL He really thought they were uncommon poor guy. Now theres like a thousand Zachary's that I know. I really love the name Kaeden though. I think it's really neat. But I love Garrett too. And Aiden. I think Kaeden is my favorite so far.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted Braden since I work in a daycare and that is my most favorite's(I know I shouldn't HAVE a favorite
)names. I LOVE IT!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like unusual names. When I had my boys I tried my hardest to name them something the other kids wouldn't be able to make fun of
That's where I came up with Deacon and Justice.... Deacon was almost Gage but decided otherwise... I like Kadien

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I like unusual names. When I had my boys I tried my hardest to name them something the other kids wouldn't be able to make fun of
That's where I came up with Deacon and Justice.... Deacon was almost Gage but decided otherwise... I like Kadien
OMG!!! At the daycare I used to teach out, I had a little boy in my class named Gage!!! I LOVE that name!!! It fit him to a tee too!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for Kaiden/Kaeden because I think it is unusaual.We have a cousin who named his Caden,but other than that.......I've not heard that name.