Choxie

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're so good, but so expensive!! I want that sampler set of truffles (I think) that they have, but its like 13 bucks for 7 pieces of chocolate. I just can't justify that.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Has anyone had this candy from Target? OMG It's so GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I got the raspberry truffles today... I think I'm in love
You know what I thought when I saw that word "Choxie" Oh No she been out and bought another bird
I thought we were going to have to get together and do some kind of " Save DixieDarlin intervention" she's lost her pet lovin mind 3 days or so in a row
Sorry I was thinking the worst of you

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

They're so good, but so expensive!! I want that sampler set of truffles (I think) that they have, but its like 13 bucks for 7 pieces of chocolate. I just can't justify that.
I am so glad I don't like chocolate
I never have liked chocolate candy, now cake and sometimes good chocolate Ice cream, just don't care for candy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

You know what I thought when I saw that word "Choxie" Oh No she been out and bought another bird
I thought we were going to have to get together and do some kind of " Save DixieDarlin intervention" she's lost her pet lovin mind 3 days or so in a row
Sorry I was thinking the worst of you

Nope, I've been forbidden to go anywhere near adoptable animals!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH got me some for Christmas-it was pretty tasty!!! He doesn't like when I say I have to stop at Target and just pick up "a few things"!!!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

DH got me some for Christmas-it was pretty tasty!!! He doesn't like when I say I have to stop at Target and just pick up "a few things"!!!
Does anyone really just "stop by Target for some things?" Jack hates going there with me. We go in and I start at the cothing thinking I am going to meander my way around (LOVE the layout of Targets BTW) and DH just looks at me with a lost expression "Don't we have to go THIS way?"

Well yes, that way would be shorter to get to the laundry detergent, but if I go THIS way I can look at clothing, shoes, electronics, picture frames, throw pillows, books and stock up on Birthday Cards...DUH!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm clinically incapable of going into Target and ONLY leaving with what I came in for. I usually end up with at least 2 or 3 things that I didn't really know I needed but just HAD to have: a shirt, cute pajamas...it's really, really bad. That's one of my new resolutions: to not go into Target unless absolutely necessary!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't tried the chocolates, the commercials kinda turned me off of wanting to

I do love Target though, especially the superstores, seriously one stop shopping

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a Target less than a mile from my house. It's closer than the grocery store so whenever I need to pick up a gallon of milk or something I will run in there. That can be trouble

I haven't tried that candy, but I did buy a boxed set of it for my mom as a little special gift for Dori-sitting when I was out of town.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I like at Target is there Archer Farms Lemon Italian soda. Its bubbly and tart!! I've had the Blood Orange flavor too but I know there are other flavours.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

i considered buying some the other day, but the lindt truffles were less expensive, so i got those instead.