TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Choxie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Choxie

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Has anyone had this candy from Target? OMG It's so GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I got the raspberry truffles today... I think I'm in love
post #2 of 13
They're so good, but so expensive!! I want that sampler set of truffles (I think) that they have, but its like 13 bucks for 7 pieces of chocolate. I just can't justify that.
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Has anyone had this candy from Target? OMG It's so GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I got the raspberry truffles today... I think I'm in love
You know what I thought when I saw that word "Choxie" Oh No she been out and bought another bird I thought we were going to have to get together and do some kind of " Save DixieDarlin intervention" she's lost her pet lovin mind 3 days or so in a row Sorry I was thinking the worst of you
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress View Post
They're so good, but so expensive!! I want that sampler set of truffles (I think) that they have, but its like 13 bucks for 7 pieces of chocolate. I just can't justify that.
I am so glad I don't like chocolate I never have liked chocolate candy, now cake and sometimes good chocolate Ice cream, just don't care for candy.
post #5 of 13
I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!! But I cant have it.
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
You know what I thought when I saw that word "Choxie" Oh No she been out and bought another bird I thought we were going to have to get together and do some kind of " Save DixieDarlin intervention" she's lost her pet lovin mind 3 days or so in a row Sorry I was thinking the worst of you

Nope, I've been forbidden to go anywhere near adoptable animals!
post #7 of 13
DH got me some for Christmas-it was pretty tasty!!! He doesn't like when I say I have to stop at Target and just pick up "a few things"!!!
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
DH got me some for Christmas-it was pretty tasty!!! He doesn't like when I say I have to stop at Target and just pick up "a few things"!!!
Does anyone really just "stop by Target for some things?" Jack hates going there with me. We go in and I start at the cothing thinking I am going to meander my way around (LOVE the layout of Targets BTW) and DH just looks at me with a lost expression "Don't we have to go THIS way?"

Well yes, that way would be shorter to get to the laundry detergent, but if I go THIS way I can look at clothing, shoes, electronics, picture frames, throw pillows, books and stock up on Birthday Cards...DUH!
post #9 of 13
I'm clinically incapable of going into Target and ONLY leaving with what I came in for. I usually end up with at least 2 or 3 things that I didn't really know I needed but just HAD to have: a shirt, cute pajamas...it's really, really bad. That's one of my new resolutions: to not go into Target unless absolutely necessary!!
post #10 of 13
Haven't tried the chocolates, the commercials kinda turned me off of wanting to

I do love Target though, especially the superstores, seriously one stop shopping
post #11 of 13
There is a Target less than a mile from my house. It's closer than the grocery store so whenever I need to pick up a gallon of milk or something I will run in there. That can be trouble
I haven't tried that candy, but I did buy a boxed set of it for my mom as a little special gift for Dori-sitting when I was out of town.
post #12 of 13
What I like at Target is there Archer Farms Lemon Italian soda. Its bubbly and tart!! I've had the Blood Orange flavor too but I know there are other flavours.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress View Post
They're so good, but so expensive!! I want that sampler set of truffles (I think) that they have, but its like 13 bucks for 7 pieces of chocolate. I just can't justify that.
i considered buying some the other day, but the lindt truffles were less expensive, so i got those instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Choxie