Carl is getting used to his new home

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The first night he meowed a lot, and didn't sleep much. Sunday night he was quiet, but still pretty restless (we heard him moving around a lot). Last night he found the couch top and sacked out completely! We didn't hear a peep out of him all night, and he woke up hungry this morning and ready for his morning play time before I left for work.

He has got a cold though, which I was pretty much expecting, and I am going to pick up some antibiotics from the rescue tonight after work (they are so wonderful and insisted they provide any meds we may need for the first month or so).

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went back and read your post about adopting Carl form a rescue. He sounds adorable, and I'm so glad you decided to adopt an older kitty.
Hopefully, his cold symptoms are just a result of adjusting to his new home and nothing more.

I'm looking forward to reading more about him!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

I went back and read your post about adopting Carl form a rescue. He sounds adorable, and I'm so glad you decided to adopt an older kitty.
Hopefully, his cold symptoms are just a result of adjusting to his new home and nothing more.

I'm looking forward to reading more about him!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
also, not sure where your located, but where we are allergy season is the pits....even the pharmacist said they can't keep their shelves stocked. Maybe he's just having some allergies???? Either way, I'm glad he's settling in. LuckyGirl did the same stuff the 1st few nights....she wore us out completely....
She had to see and inspect everything....and didn't understand the night & day difference....I guess in the wild she was used to coming out at night??? She was amazed at TOYS!!!! And we had to, for a long while, put all the toys in a drawer while we slept....otherwise we were up ALL NIGHT LOOOOOONG....

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay more news on your kitty he sounds like a doll. Well hope to catch you online and see pics.