"Bring me back a cowboy..."

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm leaving for San Antonio, Texas, in a couple of days for a conference and wanted to share with you guys a request I had from one of my coworkers. Now, bear in mind that this lady, who handles our accounts payable and various other paperwork, is 75 + years old and just a sweetheart. She told me she wants me to bring her back a cowboy from Texas and, here's the clincher, she requested that he have nothing on but his hat and boots!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

I'm leaving for San Antonio, Texas, in a couple of days for a conference and wanted to share with you guys a request I had from one of my coworkers. Now, bear in mind that this lady, who handles our accounts payable and various other paperwork, is 75 + years old and just a sweetheart. She told me she wants me to bring her back a cowboy from Texas and, here's the clincher, she requested that he have nothing on but his hat and boots!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eileen, I'll take a cowboy too!!! But I'd like one that looks like Matthew Macounaghey....can you pull that off for me???? Oh, and I agree with your friend, just the hat & boots would be nice!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Now, bear in mind that this lady, who handles our accounts payable and various other paperwork, is 75 + years old and just a sweetheart.
I like this old gal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

I like this old gal.
She's really a lot of fun and has a great attitude - a real example for all of us!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She reminds me of the 90+ year old lady who was visiting the set of "The Phantom of the Opera" on the day they were filming the Masquerade. When she saw Gerard Butler in that red outfit
she is reported to have said "I'd drop my knickers for him."

Yeah, I love the way your co-worker thinks, too!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Eileen, I'll take a cowboy too!!! But I'd like one that looks like Matthew Macounaghey....can you pull that off for me???? Oh, and I agree with your friend, just the hat & boots would be nice!

I'd like one of those, too, please.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

hey, you go to the right gift shop & you can find one of these, too!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got my Texan men right here @ work with me today!

Too bad they aren't in their boots or hats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Is she a nun too?!?!
No, but she's often said that she wishes she would have become one. That would have been interesting!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's something my nanny would say after a few drinks of Jack Daniels...that's her favorite cowboy
lol