On the way to work this morning.....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped at the postoffice to get the mail for work. I am standing at our POBox and some guy comes up to me and says, "where have you been all my life baby?"
I just looked over at him and started to laugh and all I got out was "well, with my husband".........and then I realize there is another woman to my right who he was actually talking to...........

I just laughed and said, "I'm nuts" and slunk away...........(Is slunk a word)?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha!ha! You should have told the guy "are you talking to me?"!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, slunk is a word, and that's too funny - your face must have been beet red, you poor thing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should have known better........no one other than Jerry has flirted with me in a long time!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, poor Susie......
my Hubby would flirt with you if we weren't so far away....he flirts with everyone! The one day he ran to get the door for a 80 year old woman and said "let me get that for you beautiful" I thought she was just gonna melt right out of her walker!
I gave him a big pat on the back & told him he'd probably made her day!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you are too funny!
I hate it when I respond to someone after they say something to someone else, and I think they're talking to me! It's soo embaressing lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh,I needed that.
As far as being thought of as beautiful, we ALL think you are.EVERY woman is BEAUTIFUL in her own way.I just try and remember that when I look in the mirror.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh susie, i am still laughing!

alot of people seem to wave at me, and i wave back when in reality they are waving to other people!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh too funny! At least you shared, and now we all got a good laugh out of it!
to you, gorgeous!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh No! I'd die! I'd dig myself my whole to crawl and dissapear into! You pooor thing! I hope he doesn't go there at that time of day on a regular basis!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I stopped at the postoffice to get the mail for work. I am standing at our POBox and some guy comes up to me and says, "where have you been all my life baby?"
I just looked over at him and started to laugh and all I got out was "well, with my husband".........and then I realize there is another woman to my right who he was actually talking to...........

I just laughed and said, "I'm nuts" and slunk away...........(Is slunk a word)?
Oh No !!!!! Did you try to crawl by or run fast as can be and PRAY no one heard you , At least you big enough to share that and I hate to say it but it made my Day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, I'm big enough to share.........
The only type things I wouldn't probably share is if I did something immoral or illegal, but embarrassing and funny, heck yeah!!