If it werent for bad luck...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have NO luck at all. I was suffering some of my insomnia as it were and up doing some website work, and munching some doritos while watching a special about marie antonette on PBS, when suddenly...

Sharp shooting pain! I broke my molar

The tooth is pretty much totally gone leving the nerve exposed.

Poor Steve woke up to me hyperventalating..i didnt mean to wake him, he needs his sleep. but he took me to the ER and they confimed the tooth was pretty well gone and gave me some pain meds.

All this and I am getting married on Sunday

So i am freaking out. They gave me a list of Immediate care dentists to have whats left of the tooth pulled. Said it should heal by Sunday if i get it pulled.

On the bright side they gave me some fun Meds, LOL

Not that I like taking medication..but you do what you gotta do.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If this is the worst thing to happen before your wedding you should be okay. My husband got a horrible case of poison ivy three days before, and had to go to a doctor for an alergy shot. He was so uncomfortable at our wedding we cut out parts of our vows!

I'm sending vibes and prayers to you that you have a beautiful day!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeeOOOWWW! I can feel your pain.

Good luck with the dentists! Like you needed one more thing to stress over before you wedding.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

If this is the worst thing to happen before your wedding you should be okay. My husband got a horrible case of poison ivy three days before, and had to go to a doctor for an alergy shot. He was so uncomfortable at our wedding we cut out parts of our vows!

I'm sending vibes and prayers to you that you have a beautiful day!
Thanks. YeaH i know if this is the worst thing we are in good shape. I asked steve at the Er if i looked like a chipmunk for our weddig if he would still love me. He said yes, lol

Poor hubby i am one of the few lucky ones. Poision Ivy doesnt seem to have an effect on me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

yeeOOOWWW! I can feel your pain.

Good luck with the dentists! Like you needed one more thing to stress over before you wedding.
I know I wanna kick my tooth for making me stress like this. although right now i have HAPPY pills.