As I'm planning to bring my feral in after neutering and maybe trying to domestricate him (I also have 2 indoor cats) I will ask my vet for vaccinations plus FIV testing. I have no idea what I would do if he should test positive. I couldn't bring him in and letting him loose to infect other ferals doesn't sound like a good idea either. Has anyone had the gut wrenching decision to make on a FIV positive cat?
post #1 of 4
9/25/06 at 5:26pm