Danielle in Memory

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle RIP

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darling Danielle,

I have wanted to make a remembrance thread for a while now and it’s just been too difficult. I finally feel strong enough to do that now and celebrate your short life. You didn't have an easy time in this world, you were born too small and felt a lot of pain, lots of humans took advantage of your pain for their own personal greed but you forgave them all. You taught me and your Daddy so much in the short time that we had you about love, strength, and how time is so precious.

I love you so much sweetheart! I know now that you are happy in Rainbow Bridge where you have been living for a year. We finally scattered your ashes by a pretty tree in the quieter part of the garden in Smedmore House. Many children, kittens, and puppies have played there for hundreds of years most of them your Daddy's relatives. Your Daddy played in the garden too when he was a little boy and he has such nice memories of the garden. So you see Honey we knew it is the prefect place for your ashes, we know that you approve of it there.

Rocket says he misses you and Mica feels like she knows you and me and your Daddy feel like a part of you is in her. On our Wedding Day we both thought of you and how much you would have loved living in Dorset. Well now in a way you really are!

Love and Kisses,

Mommy Daddy Rocket and Mica

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness Maria!!
Danielle what a gorgeous little angel you are
It's quite obvious how much you were loved and always will be

Keep looking down on everyone because you'll always live on in their hearts

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria, that was beautifully written. Poor little Danielle; may her reward in heaven be great. I am glad that she had you in the end, to give her comfort, care and love that every kitty deserves.
Susan

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute for such a beautiful kitten. It brought tears to my eyes. I know her precious spirit has followed you to Dorset, and she will experience it there, as if she was still in the flesh. I just can't get over how beautiful she was. I think she would have looked alot like my SunLee, when she grew up.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I think she would have looked alot like my SunLee, when she grew up.
i think so, too. she was very lovely, & that tribute was quite fitting!

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much Laureen! I loved her so much, I don't think I'll ever get over it.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maria, when we love someone so much your heart almost bursts, we never get over it. But we can also find comfort in the idea that they are always with us, that our beloved pets look down on us from the Rainbow Bridge, and they will always live with us in our hearts.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks you guys! I love seeing pictures of the beautiful SunLee it just makes me think that a part of Dani is everywhere. I see her sometimes in Mica too not really in looks but personality.

She really does live on

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember the original posts about Danielle, and what a sweetie she was. It is just lovely that you were able to lay her to rest in the family garden. She certainly was a lovely kitten.

Rest in peace, Danielle, knowing that you were part of a truly loving family.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Maria, the pain never totally goes away, but it does ease a bit after a while and gets replaced by the good memories. Your tribute was beautiful.

RIP Danielle

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much you guys! I really appreciate the kindness of my friends here.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria,
I feel horrible for missing this thread earlier, but I wanted to tell you how beautiful your tribute to Danielle was and how sorry I am to hear about her untimely passing
. She definitely fulfilled her purpose here on earth and is definitely in a beautiful place at the Bridge. RIP Danielle
~Amy

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
I never knew Danielle but after reading your tribute to her life I know she was
a very special baby who lived the best time of her life with the people she loved so much.

R.I.P Sweet Baby Danielle
While your having fun at the bridge spare a moment for your mum and show her you love her.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing your beautiful memorial with us all.

Rest in peace Danielle, remember to look down in love on those who miss you so very much.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Maria, the tribute you wrote to Danielle may bring some peace to others mourning the loss of a beloved pet.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely tribute to a lovely girl. I dont think we get over it as such, I think we learn how to adapt and live in a slightly different way.