First Ultrasound pic and a belly pic!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Well here you guys go. I hope you enjoy. I dont post pictures of myself online so you guys will have to deal with just the belly. Who wants to see my ugly face anyways?
I wasnt able to find out wether the baby is a boy or girl.
I really wanted to know but I'm getting another one in a month. So hopefully we will find out then. I'm postig the only one you can actually indentify as being a baby. The other ones kinda look like blobs.

Anywas here you go. I'll post belly pics every once in a while as I get bigger. It's amazing how big Ive gotten the last week. I think my belly grew like 3 times its normal size.

The Baby its amazing how real this makes the pregnancy real

And my disgusting belly.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!, how adorable!!

You can see his/hers little nose and mouth!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!
I remember being pregnant with my boys... I miss the being pregnant part.. but I just remember, you have them, spend 2 years teaching them to walk and talk, and 16yrs teaching them to sit down and shut up

Congrats!

Btw, it's not disgusting.. it's a beatiful miracle!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, the detail of the ultrasound pic is amazing! That's definitely a baby!!
How amazing

And I think your belly looks gorgeous, pregnant women look so beautiful and happy, and you should be very proud of it - don't say it's disgusting!!

I know there's a few women on TCS (including myself), who would love to have a baby belly

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congradualtions!!!! The ultrasound pictures make it even more real don't they!! You are going to be such a good momma!
Thanks for sharing with us!!!! How have things been going lately???

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purrfect!
I watched pretty much jasmin growing in her mummys belly! Danielle was kind enough to send me updates with a few ultrasounds and i am so amazed!
This inspires me more to be a midwife.

Sighs i wish i had a baby too!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww how sweet!!!I wouldn't say that your belly is disgusting either.....all pregnant woman have a special glow about them.Congrats again!!! Can't wait to see more pics and find out what you are having.You'll be a wonderful Mom!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, how sweet. I had a ultrasound pic kinda like that one. They told me it was a girl, but based on the pic....I didn't know! They were right....
! By the end of my pregnancy, I looked like I had a basketball under my shirt....
I can't wait for baby #2, I'm not pregnant now, but I hope to be again in the future. Once the baby really starts moving, then it will be even more real for you. By the end of my pregnancy-it looked like I had a weird moving tidal wave go through my belly during movies and loud noises...etc.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful picture!
Pregnancy is so amazing
Now when you see pregnant mama-kitties you will know how it feels and what it is
I had my second daughter at home,attended by a mid-wife - what a wonderful experience that was!! Oh, this is so exciting - thank you so much for sharing with us. How special you are to us!
Susan

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooohhhhhh my goddness!!!! How beautiful is that?!?!
There is a little miracle growing inside of you!!!
I remember those days...
Look, now Im talking like I am old or something...

I was so happy to have this new guy working at the restaurant because, though he spoke good english (my opinion) his wife didnt and he was very nervous about going to the doctor with his pregnant wife. So I went with them and as soon as it was time to do the very 1st ultrasound I told them I would wait outside (I was really screaming inside of me "OHHH, please let me watch)

Well, they did. And it was beautiful. Made me remember mine.

And just something to think about.... I asked my doctor to video my ultrasounds... that way I could keep it for my girls to watch as they grew.
It is now one of their favorite "shows"......
maybe you could ask your doctor to do the same.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To all who asked. My docor opointment before the ultrasound they told me 16 weeks. But after the ultrasound they said probably more like 17 weeks. Which would make me like eithere almost 17 or almost 18 weeks now. I want it to be a girl. The doctor said she didnt see anything so she thinks its a girl but that she couldnt be sure so she wouldnt give me solid answer. I want a baby girl!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful sono photo - nicely defined! And I don't think your belly, or any pregnant belly is disgusting. But then I saw so many over the course of my career...

Enjoy your pregnancy!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, the detail of the ultrasound pic is amazing! That's definitely a baby!!
How amazing

And I think your belly looks gorgeous, pregnant women look so beautiful and happy, and you should be very proud of it - don't say it's disgusting!!

I know there's a few women on TCS (including myself), who would love to have a baby belly
Thanks. I know I shouldnt say that its disgusting. I was having a bad day. Right at this moment I think its pretty cool. I didnt know someone could gain so much weight so quickly! I swear I just keep getting bigger and bigger every day! It's crazy. LOL I cant wait to feel the baby move. My mom and sister both said that it feels like an alien moving inside you.
I cant wait. I got soooo sick Sunday night I thought I was going to die. I threw up 10 times and the only reason I stopped was because I had nothing left in there and I was just dry heaving. It was pretty nasty. But I'm seriously falling in love with this baby already.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

And just something to think about.... I asked my doctor to video my ultrasounds... that way I could keep it for my girls to watch as they grew.
It is now one of their favorite "shows"......
maybe you could ask your doctor to do the same.
The next ultrasound I will. She actually told me to bring a tape but I forgot it.
So I actually put one in the car so if I forget I can just run out and get it.

prncss89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey I was just wanting to check in with you and see how things are going! Any new baby news? How have you been feeling?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for asking! The newest news is Friday I go in for another sonogram and hopefully I will be able to tell if the babies a boy or girl
I'm personally doing pretty good. Getting a big big belly. LOL