Hey Y'all!

orphanmama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My name is Denise and I live in Atlanta
. I volunteer as a foster mom for orphaned and special needs babies. I work with For Paws Sake in Conyers, GA. I have three 2 legged kids, and a wonderful hubby that is very patient and kind with the kitties. We have 2 special needs kitties right now that have stomatitis and need to have all of their teeth removed. We are trying to raise funds for their sugeries now. They are Gatsby and Duchess, 2 wonderful kitties rescued from a Girl Scout camp. Right now, I am loving Bubba, a 1 week old orphan with a terribly burned front paw, and Miss Thang, a beautiful little angel rescued from animal control as close to death as you can get. I look forward to getting to know all of you and your babies.

Denise

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by OrphanMama

My name is Denise and I live in Atlanta
. I volunteer as a foster mom for orphaned and special needs babies. I work with For Paws Sake in Conyers, GA. I have three 2 legged kids, and a wonderful hubby that is very patient and kind with the kitties. We have 2 special needs kitties right now that have stomatitis and need to have all of their teeth removed. We are trying to raise funds for their sugeries now. They are Gatsby and Duchess, 2 wonderful kitties rescued from a Girl Scout camp. Right now, I am loving Bubba, a 1 week old orphan with a terribly burned front paw, and Miss Thang, a beautiful little angel rescued from animal control as close to death as you can get. I look forward to getting to know all of you and your babies.

Denise
Welcome to TCS Denise...how wonderful that you foster the orphaned kittens. We look forward to getting to know you better.

Katie

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and welcome to TCS. its great here, with lots of advice, support and friendship.........oh and we have some fun now and then

You are doing some amazing work and I bet your kitties just love you to pieces

Once you get settled in maybe you could post some photos of your special fur-kits

We LOVE photos here

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Denise
we're so happy to welcome you and your special furbabies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Thank you so much for being such a caring friend to these kitties in their time of need. You truly are their angel

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey 'Lanta!

Glad to meet y'all and THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for loving and caring for (and fostering) special needs cats! You are doing such important and wonderful work, and you're a hero(ine)!

We are 9 indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course!, rescued ADULT cats, ranging from 16+ Nicolas T. Cat, our Elder Statesman and Lion Kinglet, to 2-year-old Baby Su, a/k/a Suha the Terrible or The Bitemouth Kitten, found wandering blue-eyed and barely weaned under one of our junipers here in the Mojave Desert right before the snows came...Our humble servant has lived with and loved and advocated for cats all her life, and tells us all the time that we are her little reasons for living! She is being divorced and forced to relocate to an urban location from here in the beautiful dez; so 12 of our fellow rescued feliners have had to go to sanctuary in a land to the North, where they are safe and loved. This has broken her heart, but she knew she had to get them safe! and fortunately, she was able to do so. We will be able to go with her to the city when she moves, though.
We sure are glad to meet all of you and we hope and pray for the best for you all! Our servant has a good friend who also does foster; she's a wonderful lady like you are!
and we are SO thankful people like you are in our world!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site
It's wonderful that you are caring after these poor little ones .