Teeth!!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippey! Last night I found one of Milo's baby teeth! I am so excited, now I have one of Milo's and one of Marlee's to keep forever!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are lucky, I have never found any. I think they ate them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I'm lucky, and both of them were just so funny when it happened! With Marlee, I had just walked in the door from class and she was waiting at the foot of the stairs just inside to greet me like usual. She sorta leaned over and spit something out. I leaned down to look, and there was a little toothy!

And with Milo, we were sitting downstairs watching TV and he was sorta scratching the side of his face and meowed real loud. Sorta startled me of course, so I look at him and his tooth just falls out! He kinda looked at me then ran off to play.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i remembered reading a thread somewhere about kitty teeth, so i was constantly checking teufels milky teeth then all of a sudden, the baby tooth was gone! i was so upset, so i redid the trial with kaylee, but hers did too!

I guess they really didnt want me to have it!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, so cute! The only baby tooth I have is from Tinkerbell...we were sitting in our first apartment and suddenly she started pawing at her mouth...and out fell a tooth! I felt so fortunate to be there for it, so I could hold onto it.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I actually managed to find ALL of Scotty's baby teeth, but none of Oscar's. It was really odd too because I got Scotty when he was around 5-6 months old and he still had the baby teeth.

I still have them, too.