Cute places your cat has slept?

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I just found Billy asleep on the kitchen table inside a paper bag!
Cute! Unfortunately, he woke up and got out before I could take a picture. What about your furbabies? If we want to start putting pictures in the thread, could a mod move it to fur pictures?

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't have pictures, but Poodle kitty sleeps in open backpacks, on the computer monitor and on the heating vents when it gets cold.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blaze use to sleep in DH's shoes when she was tiny.We've found all of ours asleep in the kids toy boxes(which are actually large totes),dirty clothes baskets.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats sleep everywhere, including the trash cans, sinks, the bathtub. Practically I have found them in any crevices in this apartment.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Rainbow Bridge boy, Max, slept in the bathroom sink. One could turn on the water, wash hands and rinse and he would never move out of the sink.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
the cutest (and strangest) place Wonton ever slept was the bathroom trashcan
I walked in there and he was just sitting in the trashcan, on top of a bunch of trash and old tissues (ewww, Wonton
), dozing off. Of course he opened his eyes by the time I got the camera, and as I took pics, he just looked at me like "What? It's perfectly natural for a cat to sleep in a trashcan."

You can see here that he doesn't exactly..fit, really. Didn't seem to bother him though. You can see the toiletpaper he shredded, too

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we have this little book carrier and I have caught Tiger in it a million times.
I will have to get a picture. the cutest place Miagi has slept in is a water bottle box from wal-mart for Halloween in 2004.
I guess he wanted to be a box that day.
my dad caught him in this box sleeping and he got in there himself.
see the chewed up cardboard on the floor?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joey joined my grandson's stuffed toys in the weiner-dog's bed:
Sorry the pic is so large - I tried to edit it, but it's so huge - Help, anyone??

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

we have this little book carrier and I have caught Tiger in it a million times.
I will have to get a picture. the cutest place Miagi has slept in is a water bottle box from wal-mart for Halloween in 2004.
I guess he wanted to be a box that day.
my dad caught him in this box sleeping and he got in there himself.
see the chewed up cardboard on the floor?

That is too funny - he made his own Halloween costume
Maybe he was trying to be a bottle of water?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, LuckyGirl has been opening my kitchen cabinets in the last few weeks, and I never minded too much cause she doesn't get into trouble (like trying to eat cleaning supplies etc), but Louie.....well, he doesn't know any better and gets into anything possible. So I got baby latches on the cabinets.
Well, didn't I come home last week and Luck wasn't on top of the entertainment center watching me pull up out front, she usually properly jumps down to greet me at the door each day. And I can't find her anywhere, so I go through each room "Luck, here kitty kitty, come to Mommy, it's chow-chow time, Luck where are you???" Sure enough I go into the kitchen (it's tiny by the way) and the baby latch is opened, and she is sleeping in a ball all the way in the back inside my wok.
I guess it was the perfect shape bowl for a nap!!! I had to wash everything over again!
She's just too smart for words!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

That is too funny - he made his own Halloween costume
Maybe he was trying to be a bottle of water?
haha, maybe!