Our Grandmeowmy is coming!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Tuesday night my Mom is flying in from Alaska! We haven't been in the same room with each other for almost four years! My Mom is my best friend, and I can't wait to see her. Bit and Scratch are going to be so spoiled, because she has been growing some cat nip at her house.

She has given me so much, like my love of kitties, my love for baking, and a wonderful sense of self.

All I want to do is sit down, have a cup of coffee, and talk about a good book with her. It's been so long.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww I'm glad she is able to come and visit.And thankfully she loves your babies.
My Mom hates *GASP* cats all together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Awwwwww I'm glad she is able to come and visit.And thankfully she loves your babies.
My Mom hates *GASP* cats all together.
Not only does she love them... she's been known to leave them messages on my voice mail, and send them an e-mail from time to time. She has a coffee mug that says "My grandchild is a cat" with 8-Bit's picture on it. I'd say she's crazy about them.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Not only does she love them... she's been known to leave them messages on my voice mail, and send them an e-mail from time to time. She has a coffee mug that says "My grandchild is a cat" with 8-Bit's picture on it. I'd say she's crazy about them.
Wow, MY KIND of person
I'd like a mug like that.
Here's a valuable link for you for tomorrow, to track your mother's flight. You can keep checking it, and it will show you on a little map exactly where your mom's plane is, the altitude, speed, etc; it's such a fun piece of technology

http://flytecomm.com/

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have fun with your mom-she will take alot of pictures of the kids????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's soo exciting!! I hope her flights go smoothly and you enjoy your visit with her!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Wow, MY KIND of person
I'd like a mug like that.
Here's a valuable link for you for tomorrow, to track your mother's flight. You can keep checking it, and it will show you on a little map exactly where your mom's plane is, the altitude, speed, etc; it's such a fun piece of technology

http://flytecomm.com/
That's a great site thanks so much!

I'm making her favorite, chocolate chip cookies with carmel bottoms.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'm making her favorite, chocolate chip cookies with carmel bottoms.
I've never heard of cc cookies with CARMEL BOTTOMS - is that a recipe that you might be able to share

How wonderful to be able to see your mom since you two so obviously treasure each other
Enjoy those cookies!!