TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Our Grandmeowmy is coming!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Our Grandmeowmy is coming!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
On Tuesday night my Mom is flying in from Alaska! We haven't been in the same room with each other for almost four years! My Mom is my best friend, and I can't wait to see her. Bit and Scratch are going to be so spoiled, because she has been growing some cat nip at her house.

She has given me so much, like my love of kitties, my love for baking, and a wonderful sense of self.

All I want to do is sit down, have a cup of coffee, and talk about a good book with her. It's been so long.
post #2 of 16
Awwwwww I'm glad she is able to come and visit.And thankfully she loves your babies.
My Mom hates *GASP* cats all together.
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
Awwwwww I'm glad she is able to come and visit.And thankfully she loves your babies.
My Mom hates *GASP* cats all together.
Not only does she love them... she's been known to leave them messages on my voice mail, and send them an e-mail from time to time. She has a coffee mug that says "My grandchild is a cat" with 8-Bit's picture on it. I'd say she's crazy about them.
post #4 of 16
Aw how sweet.Yes, she is obviously crazy about them.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
She'll be here tomorrow! I'm so excited that I can barely think!
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Not only does she love them... she's been known to leave them messages on my voice mail, and send them an e-mail from time to time. She has a coffee mug that says "My grandchild is a cat" with 8-Bit's picture on it. I'd say she's crazy about them.
Wow, MY KIND of person I'd like a mug like that.
Here's a valuable link for you for tomorrow, to track your mother's flight. You can keep checking it, and it will show you on a little map exactly where your mom's plane is, the altitude, speed, etc; it's such a fun piece of technology
http://flytecomm.com/
post #7 of 16
Have fun with your mom-she will take alot of pictures of the kids????
post #8 of 16
That's soo exciting!! I hope her flights go smoothly and you enjoy your visit with her!!
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknowme View Post
Wow, MY KIND of person I'd like a mug like that.
Here's a valuable link for you for tomorrow, to track your mother's flight. You can keep checking it, and it will show you on a little map exactly where your mom's plane is, the altitude, speed, etc; it's such a fun piece of technology
http://flytecomm.com/
That's a great site thanks so much!

I'm making her favorite, chocolate chip cookies with carmel bottoms.
post #10 of 16
Enjoy her visit!
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post

I'm making her favorite, chocolate chip cookies with carmel bottoms.
I've never heard of cc cookies with CARMEL BOTTOMS - is that a recipe that you might be able to share
How wonderful to be able to see your mom since you two so obviously treasure each other Enjoy those cookies!!
post #12 of 16
Ooh, fun...I love seeing my mom (my family in general). I hope you have a great visit with her.
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
She has a coffee mug that says "My grandchild is a cat" with 8-Bit's picture on it.
How sweet is that!!
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
How sweet is that!!
I know! I was so happy that I let her into my photobucket account!
post #15 of 16
You'll have to take some pictures of the kits with their Grandma
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
You'll have to take some pictures of the kits with their Grandma
Oh yes... a thread will be started...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Our Grandmeowmy is coming!