Buddha had an accident and needs major vibes.

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this morning i went to a competition about 4 hours away from my home and my poor baby was down in the basement with my mom while she was doing homework and i was gone and he tried to go through our metal huge fan (the kind that circulates air through out the house) and it was on and it hit him in the face and knocked him out cold.

my mom ran back to him and she thought he was dead but he woke up and freaked out and he ran to our stairs and he sneezed blood and he had blood all over his face. while my mom was contacting vets, he was a bit disoriented and pooped behind the couch but my mom took him to the vet and he is fine but he has a huge cut from the blade of the fan across his face. he has medicines to take... and i also found out the 5 months he has been with me, he is actually a she. i am in shock about that... Buddha is a boy's name but i'm ganna keep it.

So some major get well and pain relief vibes for my baby would be appreciated.

ETA: please let this be a reminder to keep places like big scary metal fans off limits to our curious babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
she's doing alot better now (its still hard for me to get my head around "she") she was playing with my hair and she is napping now. i'm ganna go snuggle with her and probably fall asleep myself. night all!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor Buddha, hope she is feeling better real soon.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh heck what a shock for you all ! heres sending loving {{{{{vibes}}}}} for a speedy recovery.
Cat are little monkies, talk about curiosity...................

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes that is a freak accident, sending many get well vibes for Buddha.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww poor Buddha.

Because you are a sweet little girl,
here is a pink heart to help you feel better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
aww thanks guys. this morning my mom said "that's 1 out of 9 lives gone."
she is doing much better now she is running around and playing. i'm giving her meds that the vet gave me and she isn't liking it but i think it is helping the pain. i am so glad my baby is ok.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby!!! What a scare.I'm glad she's on the mend now.Hopefully she'll be back to her self in a couple of days.