Baby Pics!!!!!!! (cuteness warning)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! They're getting soo big!!!!! Reilly is such a good meowmy!!! Those pictures are darling!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are!
I'm going to try to take better pics tomm when I'm changing the sheets. I just don't want to hurt their little eyes

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awwwwww!! I'm in love! Can I have them!?
Sure can!

I am actually going to keep one of the males. I'm not sure which one but I think it's going to be the almost solid black one. He's so sweet. When I pick him up he looks up at me with those big foggy blue eyes and lays his head on my chest and starts to half purr
I thought he was going to be the mouthy one but he's more serene then the others... and trust me, I don't need anymore chaos in this house

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg! beautiful! i miss having kittens but looking at yours makes me feel better!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was changing the bedding today so I thought I would take a couple pics of the babies... They are getting SO big So fast

Aren't they little angels!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dixie, I had to keep Reilly's mommy pic up where she's nursing her brood for my hubby last night....he always says "our LuckyGirl is so pretty & different, no one else has a cat that looks like her, she's unique" Me:
There are TONS of cats that look like her.... and he always says "no way, I've never seen one...." He was all WOW! That does really look like LuckyGirl!!!
Men, they know everything, don't they?

Congrats Grand-Meowmy, they are just daaaaaarrrliiiiinnnnnnggggg........

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Dixie, I had to keep Reilly's mommy pic up where she's nursing her brood for my hubby last night....he always says "our LuckyGirl is so pretty & different, no one else has a cat that looks like her, she's unique" Me:
There are TONS of cats that look like her.... and he always says "no way, I've never seen one...." He was all WOW! That does really look like LuckyGirl!!!
Men, they know everything, don't they?

Congrats Grand-Meowmy, they are just daaaaaarrrliiiiinnnnnnggggg........

That's funny!
Tell Auntie Lucky that Reilly says she's welcome to babysit anytime

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

That's funny!
Tell Auntie Lucky that Reilly says she's welcome to babysit anytime
I don't know if that would work for her....she tried to karate chop Louie in his head when he tried to suckle her....she was P.O'd!
It was like you could read the expression on her face and she was thinking: "Oh NO HE DIDN'T!!!!"

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are soo cute. You might want to reconsider holding them up in the air to take the photo. I really think that is why my guy stiffens and hates to be picked up. In think I traumatized him when he was just 8 weeks old. I took a lot of pictures.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I don't know if that would work for her....she tried to karate chop Louie in his head when he tried to suckle her....she was P.O'd!
It was like you could read the expression on her face and she was thinking: "Oh NO HE DIDN'T!!!!"
Not very maternal is she?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Not very maternal is she?
well she does clean him up alot,
but it's more of "eeeewwwww he stinks" kinda clean, she's sorta rough about it, lickin' him all around in a huffy way....
I don't think she's ever had anyone go for a nipple before, and she didn't look too happy about it!
She's spayed now, so we won't have to worry about her needing any maternal instincts.