CH Licca Aithon Caprice of Masmera

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is me...Reecie

The news is that my nose and ears are now fully coated (yay, no more mosquitoes coz moewmy finally put up the mosquito netting!). At the Sept 17 show (where that young upstart BB overshadowed me!) I placed 6th in the finals, 3rd Best AB Ch and Best SH CH in one ring and 8th in the finals 2nd Best SH Ch in the other ring!

Actually, the real news is that I'M PREGNANT! My 2nd litter is due end November, early december...my hubby is of course CH Vicjapan Stephen of Masmera. Note: Moewmy still showed me coz she wasn't sure that the mating had taken but it did....

So wish me luck! Meowmy is very, very happpy but she only wants a litter smaller than 4 and I gave her 5 the last time (my first litter was born Dec 30, 2005).

I'll keep you posted of my progress in this thread is you want!!!!

Mew to you and have a good day!

Reecie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As requested, here's a pic of my not so loyal hubby...

He's not loyal to me because meowmy let him have a go at a ruddy Somali girl...
But, he's a handsome dude and I just have to forgive him....the somali girl will probably have kittens around 10 days after me...sigh...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! He is as handsome as you are pretty. You two will make beautiful babies. Congratulations on the good showing and the impending arrivals.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww your abby's are beautiful!!! I have 2 male abby's that I just love so much. They have such wonderful personalities!!!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, meowmy checked me today and 'tsked, tsked'. " Reecie girl, it feels like you got more than 4 in there" she said. What's a girl to do??? Blame it all on the virile male you gave me meowmy, I replied. My belly's getting a bit tight now and I've got another 5 weeks or so to go.

Wish me luck!

Reecie

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reecie again...

Meowmy says I'm getting big! Another ten days or so to go...I hope meowmy gets her wish for less then four! I'll get her to put up pics when they come!

BTW...that rotten man o mine mated with another girl!!!
She's due in December!!!

Meowmy's got her hands full!

See you soon!

Reecie

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update...

Well, my belly is sticking out on both sides and Meowmy's still hoping that there's four or less in there...

The sad news is that the Somali girl, Shimmy, may have self absorbed her kitten(s), she's not pregnant anymore

Meowmy's on tenterhooks! Hehehehe, she thinks she may have gotten her dates wrong!

Anyway, I'm eating only kitten food now, my coat is looking gorgeous (I was shedding pretty badly in the beginning), if I may say so myself! I'll try to get meowmy to take new pics of me soon!

Reecie

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Makes me wish I lived in Malaysia so I could have one of those beautiful soon-to-be-born kittens!!!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Makes me wish I lived in Malaysia so I could have one of those beautiful soon-to-be-born kittens!!!
Me too! The parents are both stunning.

Good wishes for the upcoming delivery, fingers crossed for you that it's not a huge litter!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you both! Meowmy's wishing for 2 boys and a girl or two...

Reecie

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reecie - you are a beautiful ladycat!

That mate of yours is a real tom cat, huh?

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehehehe, Reecie here!

We had a visit from the vet yesterday (yes, he makes housecalls...I just loooovvvveee him!) and meowmy is soo happy! He confirmed that there's 3 inside and I'm about 5 days to delivery! Meowmy did get her dates wong!
And I may just surprise her on the kitts - I did the last time!

I'm walking kind of heavy and I'm nesting...but I still haven't decided between the two cupboards...

Reecie