Ooooh...How I LOVE bad men.

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The season premier of Smallville is next Thursday....

Can't wait to see my Lex being his bad 'ol self....but is he really?

I simply love those bad ambiguous characters. They are always my favorite. So so very bad, or ...maybe not?

Lex, Spike, Jayne, Bialar....

There is simply nothing better than a bad, bad man. (on TV, anyway)

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about Lex. I LOVE Smallville and own seasons 1-5 on dvd.

I like the bad boy type in real life too.....hot and mysterious....yummy!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Michael Rosenbaum is from my area - lived not far from me growing up. A local mag just had an article on him and how he returns for his fav sandwich and fried chicken.

He bumped into me last year at the pizza place (wonderful stromboli sandwiches
). Really! I was at the counter ordering and he came up behind me with a menu he had autographed for the restaurant. They told me who it was.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

The season premier of Smallville is next Thursday....

Can't wait to see my Lex being his bad 'ol self....but is he really?

I simply love those bad ambiguous characters. They are always my favorite. So so very bad, or ...maybe not?

Lex, Spike, Jayne, Bialar....

There is simply nothing better than a bad, bad man. (on TV, anyway)
M'dear, I think we watch the same programs ...
Add to this list Clive Owen in Sin City, Gabriel Byrne as Satan in End of Days, Kiefer Sutherland in The Lost Boys and even the non-grossified Imhotep from The Mummy and The Mummy Returns and I'm a happy camper. Well, okay, maybe "happy" is the wrong word for it, but this is a family-friendly site.

The funny thing is, in real life I can't stand bad boys, and my boyfriend is about as honourable and chivalrous as they come. But when he and I were in a LARP (live-action role-play, like Vampire: The Masquerade) and he played a bad character, I could scarcely keep my hands off him (which, since he was playing a character my own character despised, made it really hard to keep to our roles!). Bad boys are all right for fantasy, I guess, but I really do bring the good boys home to meet my mother.

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cinder, Mirinae, its like you're reading my mind
I thought I was the Only one who thought that about Imhotep
But I think Spike is really the ultimate reformed bad boy for me. The hair, the leather duster, those cheekbones...*sigh* During series 6 I was one Happy Bunny.
Why is it that I've spent the past 5 or so years swooning over fictional bad guys but in real life I always pick the sweet hearts

I think Lex is the only guy who makes baldness look Really good.
Oh, and this one really is Odd- Greebo from Terry pratchetts discworld

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Michael Rosenbaum is from my area - lived not far from me growing up. A local mag just had an article on him and how he returns for his fav sandwich and fried chicken. He bumped into me last year at the pizza place (wonderful stromboli sandwiches
). Really!
Okay, let me get this straight. You bump into Michael Rosenbaum, and you're drooling over the sandwich?

Tonight's the night, I Love Siamese!

Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Lol, when I read this thread title I thought it said "oooh, how i love BALD men"!!
Well, in Lex's case....

Mininae, cata_mint...we should have a theme song! "Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do..."

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

Mininae, cata_mint...we should have a theme song! "Bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do..."
I think my song would be X-rated ...
At the very least, not appropriate for a family site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

I think Lex is the only guy who makes baldness look Really good.
If you haven't, check out Michael Chiklis from The Shield. (Det. Vic Mackey) He's another very good bad boy, who baldness has improved 100%.

Mirinae...now you got me singing...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, he bumped into me. I wouldn't have known it was him if the cashier hadn't told me. And yes, I was drooling over the sandwich.

Did I mention I attended his Mom's wedding and got to see him change out of his tux in the parking lot? (Down, girls. Didn't see anything.)