Anyone in Northern California want to adopt Smudge??

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since she's getting bigger and stronger, I figure we'll only have her another couple of weeks before she goes back to the shelter and gets spayed!!

So... I'd love for little Smudge to go to a TCS home - then I could get regular updates and know she's safe and happy

Is there anyone in the Bay Area who would like an incredibly sweet, playful, people kitten? You'd have to adopt through the shelter I'm fostering her through, but you could meet her and spend time with her beforehand, and I can recommend you

If you don't know anything about her, just search either for posts by me, or for her name in this forum - you'll see she is a very special kitten!

Let me know if you're keen!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on the other side of the map, but wanted to say I hope she finds her forever home soon.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I could convince my brother or sister to adopt her. My sis is in Oakland and has two sibling kittens... my brother is in Modesto... he feeds the local ferals (they seem to know he's a cat lover), but I don't know if he is owned currently by a feline. I'd have a heckuva time convincing him to keep a cat indoors... I think he still goes by our parent's beliefs of outdoor kitties (my sister has turned to my side, however).

i'll be down that way in a week and a half... if I could take her, I would... but i'm at my max with two...

oh cr** I forgot his b-day is Monday... must get card in the mail!!!

Amanda

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww its heart breaking when you get so attached to them and then they have to leave!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

aww its heart breaking when you get so attached to them and then they have to leave!!
That's always the worst part of it. Having to say goodbye. I'm glad I have a choice of who my babies go home with. I have the last say in the matter. I hope Smudge finds a wonderful perfect family for her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's not really an SOS, she doesn't DESPERATELY need a home, she will get a home at the shelter, but I'd love for a TCS contact to take her

Amanda - if they are interested, they'd be more than welcome to come and meet her!!

mfluffykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We live in San Francisco, and since Gemma's feeling a little lonely, we'd love to come and look at your kitten, but could we please have some more details?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mfluffykitty

We live in San Francisco, and since Gemma's feeling a little lonely, we'd love to come and look at your kitten, but could we please have some more details?
Sent you a PM