Panera Bagels.... Mmmm....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I'm in love with Panera's bagels

I was in town yesterday, and they have a store there, so needless to say, I stopped and got only 5 of them. Usually when I go, I get the bakers dozen for only $7 - but we can never eat that many before they get hard and icky.

I got 2 Cinnamon Crunch ones, 3 Plain and 1 Blueberry for John - (He'd never had them before, and now he's addicted too
)

I just had ate a Cinnamon Crunch one, toasted and TONS of butter.... I'm in heaven
I love their French Toast ones too, those are amazing!

Anyone else LOVE their bagels?!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never heard of those types of bagels...but I love bagels...especially toasted chocolate chip with butter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I love the Asiago cheese ones! The Cinnamon crunch with hazelnut cream cheese is yummy, but it's sugar overload!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Never heard of Panera bagels. Must be an American thing.
I know a few times when I went to Toronto I had bagels from Great Canadian Bagels and they were just amazing

You're really making me crave fresh bagels now. I live in Montreal and I know some places around are known for their bagels. I'll try to find one today

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Asiago cheese is my favorite bagel!! Especially with sun-dried tomato cream cheese (that sounds a little gross but it's soooo good!)

Who likes their sandwiches? My favorites are bacon turkey bravo and frontega chicken!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Panera are much better than Great Canadian Bagels but we can't get them up here

Now I have to go to the Bagel Stop on my way to work
well, now I'm heading out to a bagel shop that is often said to make the best bagels in the world. I'll have to see about that but they're surely world famous.
(mmmm... Montreal bagels
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw their asiago bagels, but didn't get any - I didn't know if I would like them or not? I'm sure they are really yummy! They also had their chocolate chip ones.... they are awesome as well

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

well, now I'm heading out to a bagel shop that is often said to make the best bagels in the world. I'll have to see about that but they're surely world famous.
(mmmm... Montreal bagels
)
I ended up waiting until I got into Toronto and went to Great Canadian Bagel

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I ended up waiting until I got into Toronto and went to Great Canadian Bagel
I LOOVE Great Canadian Bagels - especially the jalapeno and cheese ones with the cheddar cream cheese! Yum! One of the girls at work brought some in yesterday for all of us - they were delish! Never heard of the Panera bagels.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Usually when I go, I get the bakers dozen for only $7 - but we can never eat that many before they get hard and icky.
have you tried freezing 1/2 of them [wrapped well, of course] & then defrosting them after you've eaten the 1st 1/2 dozen?
i love their pizza

for those of you not familiar w/Panera: Panera Bread