Posts by MrTibbs

He's been coming in at night and going to bed but that night he was sitting by the open front door like he use to and as you can imagine it's not too warm these nights that's why I put him out. Evetytime I went to close the door he bolted so I had no choice. As for being fixed I don't know. We're saying he's a he but we have never been that close to look to be honest. We put down food and he waits for us to move away before he goes near it. But we're fine with that...
He does get hassled by other cats bless him. Last night he didn't settle inside so we had to put him out and he was fine so I think he should be ok for the two days. He's spent the last few years out every night so I think I was probably being over protected but we'll make it up to him when we get back. Maybe he'll be so glad to see us he might let us pet him
we kind of adopted a stray cat when we moved into our apartment almost 2 years ago now, and it has taken all this time for him to trust us and stay in the house.    he won't let us pet him, we're just purely food and shelter which we are fine about, he looks so much healthier now and to us thats all that matters.    He'll come in about 8pm when we get home and eats than sleeps with waking up a couple of times a night for a nibble at his food until the following morning...
New to this site and new to the whole cat thing. To be honest with you I never really liked cats but we have one in our apartment block that has made his (or her!) way into Our heart. When we first moved in we noticed this cat, not sure if it's feral or a stray but he belongs to no one in our apt block even though a few people do leave food out for him. he was a bit run down looking so we brought some cat good and started feeding him so we knew he'd be getting some...
Tanzania
Apple pie and custard
Chicken and chips take away
I'm just like you Jaspair I've never been a cat lover but the one we found hanging around when we moved into our new apartment has just found its way into my heart ❤️ We been feeding Mr Tibbs for 6 months now and he has no problem coming in and having the food. Sometimes he eats and leaves, other he'll have a look around and sometimes he just sits on the door mat looking out, which was no problem in the Summer but not the best option now that the nights are getting...