or Connect

Posts by sashacat421

Sam, I am so sorry for your loss and also sending recovery prayers for your father & family. We are thinking of you down there, from all the way up here. Love, Elizabeth & S3.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bianca I give my cat RC Hypoallergenic dryfood, and I highly recommend it. He's doing better after a couple of weeks, he doesn't scratch himself bold anymore (still scratch but not that frequently), and the stool is more "textured" if I can call it that.. Good luck with your kitty! I'm going to check that out, Bianca!
Hi Ali! My Sam is allergic to everything, he can only eat z/d foods and they do get expensive, but a few weeks ago I typed into Google "cat allergy foods" and it gave me a list of the top 10 best foods for cats with allergies. I was able to access the ingredients list of every choice on the list, and able to buy only one (1) from the list, but it worked and Sam is good... he might develop an immunity of sorts to this food and then elevate again, going back on z/d, but...
Thank you all, there are so many new members, I doubt anybody knows who I am anymore! I have been traveling and I so appreciate your good wishes, it warmed my heart and made me feel special! ~Elizabeth
CEDAR: Sasha is waiting to welcome you now. Namaste~ Danielle.
The kittens - and mama! - were adopted by a mother and daughter this evening. I have a good feeling -- and they both work at the market in town. They got out of the car all smiles and open faces. It seemed ok! I cried all night. Hopefully, as very good ending for these strays that deserved not to be picked off with a rifle but to live!
Alrighty! They tested negative for everything. Two healthy kittens and they ARE 10-12 weeks. They're just so tiny because of lack of food. Mama is probably healthy, too. They each got an ear wash, a flea bath, a dewormer, distemper, and a Revolution. They behaved beautifully and not a peep out of either. Confirmed: they are SISTERS The tiny one is grooming herself, but the Alpha grooms her and corrects her for everything. You can see she's sitting in front. They are...
Quote: Originally Posted by hissy ...........If I didn't have so many right now, I would take them in a heartbeat. You know how to reach me should the need arise MA thank you so much. I didn't want to bother you! The mama has stopped hissing but she won't let me near. It's only been 2 days so the progress has been quite good, actually. She is a young mama, maybe a year? They are in the guest room adjacent to the garage, so they are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Momofmany I have to vote to do your best at socialization then finding them a permanent home. I understand in a rural area it is harder to do, but it can be done. Have you looked for rescue groups outside of the kill shelter in your area? There are a lot of small groups that don't advertise that you can find by searching on your zip code in www.petfinder.com. Thanks so much, yes I did look at Petfinder last...
The little boy is weaker and tiny - he's in the back. Very shy. He has overly watery eyes and is somewhat sickly so I am spending the money to take them both in tomorrow. I need to determine if they are FeLV positive right off the bat. I have not named them because it will tear me apart if I name them and have to put them down. But I probablytwill name them for dignity and honor if they have to leave us. The girl is very strong, very curious, note how she looked...