or Connect

Posts by konstargirl

Not a clear one, but here. This is when I use to have platy's
This is so cute!! <3
Hi! I'm going to be out of town for a few days this weekend and I wont be hoe a lot and  was just wondering for those who leave dry food out for your cats how do yo get to leave dry food out for them? Thanks
1. What kind of box or boxes you have.          I only have a plan square littler box for my cat. :) 2. What type of litter do you use (please mention clumping or non-clumping, crystals or other).           I normally use fresh step litter because I like the text and smell of the litter whenever I put new litter in.      3. How often do you scoop?         I only clean the litter box on a weekly bases or til the litter gets too dirty. LOL I know I'm bad. I should...
Aww! It looks like one of them cold be a MEkong bobtail
OMG! Super cute! Wht kind of cats are they? Are they some kind of bobtail?
HI Bella! I like her eyes. :D
I'm just curious, do you guys have harness for your cats? I do for Misa, but I only take her once in a while on a special occasion like pet blessings. Heheheee.
Misa doesn't wear her cute little pink collar unless we are going out. :) My sisters cats do.
Happy Easter everyone! Recently, I caught Misa doing her zoomies that she does sometimes after she uses the litter box. <3   Also I had a good Eater. Me and Misa were in our bunny ears. <3 I even got to walk Vinnie too. It was the first tie in almost 2 years he was outside so. Hehehehehe