or Connect

Posts by parsleysage

Quote: Originally Posted by Feralvr let's see!!! How about an animal theme !!! 1. Do you like horses? Have you ever ridden a horse? I love horses, and yes I have ridden several of them When I was about 15 I took lessons for a summer, but I had to stop. When I am older I hope to own some property and would like to keep a horse or two. 2. What is your favorite wild animal? Big cats!!!! Surprise surprise. I love to see them doing cute stuff...
The brood.
Here are some fuzzy pictures from Joni's first time all-out playing with the boys! I hope you enjoy Sitting on her hind legs so she's tall enough to see over the table! Taking the offensive: A nice place to trade swats. We both feel safe, so let's do this for almost half an hour! Now switch! Joni's on top of the table: More swats: Then the boys got a little silly on their own - I LOL at Garfunkel's face every time! Let's show her how it's...
Thanks you guys!!!!!!! Things are going so well in our little home becaaaaause.... Quote: Originally Posted by Tink80 They are all going to be having a well deserved nap soon, I bet You were right!!!!! We all napped together!!!!!!!!!! Not the best picture - you can barely see Simon, but I did manage to get his legs, over in the right-hand corner, and Joni's are the dark ones on the left of course. Then, when we woke up, Simon...
Quote: Originally Posted by stephanietx Sounds like things are going famously with them!! I don't think you'll need to worry about separating them as they're pretty good at knowing when to stop. Sounds like they're having a BLAST together! How is Joni's behavior regarding the biting/scratching? Have you seen any of that like your friend did? Thank you!!!!! I'm pretty pleased with the way things are going! She has only tried to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral And those frickles look amazingly delicious. Yeah, they really don't look too bad... I'll have to give them another shot.
We have had full-on, running-around-the-house play for about two and a half hours today!!! This morning Joni only needed a few minutes of observing before joining in with the boys. It started slow, with her sitting in a dining chair trading swats with Simon who was sitting on the table. It wasn't long until she was actively seeking them out, following them to swat & tumble. It is similar to how the boys play/wrestle but there is not the trust yet that lets them be...
Quote: Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN I actually do have an etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/weldrwomn?ref=si_shop Oh my... I just got weak in the knees at the sight of your knife, spoon, and fork windchime! I LOVE windchimes. Obsessed with them in fact. Awesome, awesome work. Thank you for sharing your shop!
I decided to take Joni off her Meow Mix kitten formula because she wasn't really eating and if I mixed it with the Simply Nourish dry food, she just picked out the higher quality kibbles. Today I picked up the bag and really read through the ingredients. Besides all the awful nasties like brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, and soybean meal - plus some things you should just never, ever see including Red 40, Yellow 5, and Blue 2!! - there was an ingredient called Animal...
Quote: Originally Posted by Momto3boys .....................and what the heck's a frickle??? hahaha. I'm guessing fried pickle??? I'm from the South and all, but...