or Connect

Posts by parsleysage

Thanks you guys!!!!!!! Things are going so well in our little home becaaaaause.... Quote: Originally Posted by Tink80 They are all going to be having a well deserved nap soon, I bet You were right!!!!! We all napped together!!!!!!!!!! Not the best picture - you can barely see Simon, but I did manage to get his legs, over in the right-hand corner, and Joni's are the dark ones on the left of course. Then, when we woke up, Simon...
Quote: Originally Posted by stephanietx Sounds like things are going famously with them!! I don't think you'll need to worry about separating them as they're pretty good at knowing when to stop. Sounds like they're having a BLAST together! How is Joni's behavior regarding the biting/scratching? Have you seen any of that like your friend did? Thank you!!!!! I'm pretty pleased with the way things are going! She has only tried to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral And those frickles look amazingly delicious. Yeah, they really don't look too bad... I'll have to give them another shot.
We have had full-on, running-around-the-house play for about two and a half hours today!!! This morning Joni only needed a few minutes of observing before joining in with the boys. It started slow, with her sitting in a dining chair trading swats with Simon who was sitting on the table. It wasn't long until she was actively seeking them out, following them to swat & tumble. It is similar to how the boys play/wrestle but there is not the trust yet that lets them be...
Quote: Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN I actually do have an etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/weldrwomn?ref=si_shop Oh my... I just got weak in the knees at the sight of your knife, spoon, and fork windchime! I LOVE windchimes. Obsessed with them in fact. Awesome, awesome work. Thank you for sharing your shop!
I decided to take Joni off her Meow Mix kitten formula because she wasn't really eating and if I mixed it with the Simply Nourish dry food, she just picked out the higher quality kibbles. Today I picked up the bag and really read through the ingredients. Besides all the awful nasties like brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, and soybean meal - plus some things you should just never, ever see including Red 40, Yellow 5, and Blue 2!! - there was an ingredient called Animal...
Quote: Originally Posted by Momto3boys .....................and what the heck's a frickle??? hahaha. I'm guessing fried pickle??? I'm from the South and all, but...
Good luck!!!!! My parents really love canning things and if I still lived with them I'd read them your post and make them tell you all of the things to expect. I'm sure it will go well and you will have loads of pickles to enjoy!!!
Good morning! Thanks all for the reminders to relax! I'm not too worked up since she's home from the vet and healthy, just wanting to do the right thing and ensure that everyone will be happy! I have a good feeling about today and hope that we'll make some breakthroughs. I think I'm going to take all of the above advice and after feeding time, let her out into the house and just sit & watch, and let her hide if she wants or play if she wants. Though, the one...
I can just echo everyone else - that is a beautiful piece of art!! You should open an Etsy shop, I think you could count several among us as customers!