or Connect

Posts by parsleysage

Quote: Originally Posted by Momto3boys Both wrong for me today Yup.
Dishes. I hate them. I try to be proactive and do the "rinse & put in the dishwasher" gig but I hate it so much I usually just dump them in the sink and refuse to think about it.
Watched a few more episodes. I really liked Carolyn's story. I disagree that the people are "just lazy." It's like quitting smoking or losing weight - if it were easy, they would do it. In the case of Steven, I think it starts off with a few beer bottles, and it's not a big deal so he doesn't clean it. I know I'm guilty of that right now - there's a six pack of empties sitting next to my sink. Easy to clean, I could do it in a minute (and probably will go do it,...
Quote: Originally Posted by stephanietx They'll make a great kitty pile in a few days! From your fingers to their ears! I sure hope so!!!
She is SO not into the wet food. Won't even touch it tonight! I tried adding hot water to make it warm and soupy, tried to get her to eat it off my finger again, tried sticking kibble in it. Do I need to break out the tuna??!?!??!!!!! That darn disgusting Meow Mix trash she was eating!!!!! Did I tell y'all that my friend didn't even have a carrier?????? Her apartment complex found out she had the cat (yeah, she didn't tell them) and they made her get rid of her, so...
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolCat Great answers!... But I have bad news.... yep!... more from me!... 1. Can you drive a motorcicle?... I can't, no, but my mom and dad do! 2 Worst injury you've ever had?... I've never seriously injured myself, just many and frequent small injuries The worst was probably last September, when I fell in the parking lot at work and fractured my ankle and busted open my knee. I have a huge, dark, raspberry-like...
Quote: Originally Posted by LDG Not a long list... just one. So just how hard is it to sit there and answer all these questions with Joni there? VERY hard, as you can tell!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolCat ...you like the music as well I saw.... -Do yo like the Beatles? OH YEAH!!!!!! - Wich one in your own opinion is the best song of the beatles?.. Seriously???!??!!! Impossible question!!!! Hmmmmmm........... I don't know!! Can't choose! Lately I've been playing "Lovely Rita" over & over, I'm hooked on the beginning part. - do you have some LP from the Beatles?. No the only record I have is a Paul Simon...
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolCat You must to speak!.......& not at all!.... 1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets? I haven't.... mmmmm That sounds absolutely lovely, though! 2. Can you whistle?.. Yup! I love to whistle! When I lived at home, I would whistle while I was reading in the bathtub, sort of spaced out and not really aware I was doing it. My mom told me once that I whistled "Never Smile at a Crocodile" for AN HOUR, over &...
I'm a little mad about this thread, Ducman... like I needed one more thing to be hooked on I just finished up the Randy/Vicki episode. Randy's story is truly disturbing in that he lives in a completely different reality in his mind. The Randy mannequins, the tub of hair he is keeping... he is his own freakshow.