or Connect

Posts by parsleysage

Quote: Originally Posted by Momto3boys .....................and what the heck's a frickle??? hahaha. I'm guessing fried pickle??? I'm from the South and all, but...
Good luck!!!!! My parents really love canning things and if I still lived with them I'd read them your post and make them tell you all of the things to expect. I'm sure it will go well and you will have loads of pickles to enjoy!!!
Good morning! Thanks all for the reminders to relax! I'm not too worked up since she's home from the vet and healthy, just wanting to do the right thing and ensure that everyone will be happy! I have a good feeling about today and hope that we'll make some breakthroughs. I think I'm going to take all of the above advice and after feeding time, let her out into the house and just sit & watch, and let her hide if she wants or play if she wants. Though, the one...
I can just echo everyone else - that is a beautiful piece of art!! You should open an Etsy shop, I think you could count several among us as customers!
I promise -- PINKY promise as little girls say -- that I will finish these questions tomorrow!!!!!!!!! If not, may I be stricken from the site forever!
Quote: Originally Posted by CarolPetunia You're doing such a great job with them! And I love their names. If another kitty joins the family, what do you have in mind? Bob? Mary? Pete? Kingston? Odetta? Pete!!!!!!!!!!! Pete Seeger will definitely be the next boy kitten who joins the family (a long time from now, I hope, in a much bigger apartment or house! !!). I love Pete as a cat's name: strong, monosyllabic, long vowel sound. Joan...
p.s. I know you are as hungry for pictures as I am!! I will try my best to get some tomorrow, but for now - here are some "alternate takes" of her in the carrier last night. Pretty eyes: Oh - I did get one fuzzy one today. Here she's sitting on top of the cardboard junction under the bar - that's Garfunkel in the foreground with his back to her. She's observing from above
Thanks everyone! I went out to eat with my brother and his girlfriend and they came back to the house afterwards and we had a da bird session... with all three kittens!! Joni did really well - I agree with some of you who have said she may end up ruling the roost... She is a fierce, confident young lady! She was watching us play from the side of the couch and then jumped out to join and immediately took possession of the little toy. The boys backed off a bit to...
I brought her out again..... I don't know if I'm doing this too quickly or not! I'm getting mixed signals. She still growls low if the boys get within a foot or two of her. Yet she was sitting on top of the table, Simon hopped up on a chair and started sniffing her tail - she turned around to look and saw him, growled but did not move, and then turned her back on him and continued exploring the tabletop. Simon and Garfunkel too have turned their backs on her -...
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolCat 1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? Hmmmmm, I most certainly do not have a favorite! I like so many different kinds!!!! Why must you ask me these impossible questions??? 2.- How many Cd´s do you have? Hundreds. The only reason I don't have more is that I was your typical teenager who didn't care for her things and many of them were stepped on, irreparably scratched, or otherwise destroyed. One of...