Posts by hbunny

Can't wait for the update!  Good luck today, you and Artie baby are on my mind this morning!
Yes!  I didn't used to at all, but it's become a thing at our house.  I compare it to eating all of one thing on your plate before moving on to something else   Do you buy dvd's or record shows anymore?  I still record certain shows, but almost never ever buy anything.  Can't remember the last time I purchased a dvd.
^ Usually only once a week on Sunday afternoons and evenings.  Unless something gets incredibly stinky or hurled on. >  My least favorite chore is mopping floors.  Vacuuming I handle just fine, I often go around and "hit the high spots" with some windex and paper towels to get up tiny spills, etc., but mopping I despise.  I have a steam cleaner but rarely use it because I'm seeing my floors get very dull and I think it's from the heat/steam.  So I've gone back to...
Update! All is still looking good, but now we've added laxatone? to the routine. He is still increasing his food intake--but demanding treats. It's like he attempts a hunger strike now to get them. I'm having to leave the room now before he will give up on the treats and go eat his wet food. Bloodwork was again stellar. Not dehydrated at all. Right now the focus is on eating and pooping, which so far he's only done once since coming home, and it wasn't much.
I love those pics!!  Zoomies are a fantastic thing to see!
Oh lord no.  I would hate to see me.  Would be like a cat on a hot tin roof I'm sure.  I have a feeling I look like that anyway doing any type of dance haha!   Have you ever done ballroom dancing?  I have...and stepped on many feet, including my own
Oh @Artiemom thank you. You have made me feel better.  The more he eats, the better I feel too.  His appetite is slowly, slowly returning.  It was a horrible scare and I'm still worried, but not at "full blown panic" stage at least.   Ahh...day by day.  That's really all any of us can do.   Yes, they gave him IV fluids while he spent the night, and when I went to pick him up they did a large amount of subq fluids as well.  They said he wasn't dehydrated before, but it...
I have...when I was helping my husband at a banquet, he was the state president of a volunteer organization for a bit, and the officers always served the others.  Let's just say I quickly learned I am too clumsy to be pouring drinks for folks, and spooning out portions!!  My name is not "Grace" for a reason apparently.   Have you ever cooked for a very large crowd?  I can handle that.  Love to cook and big huge portions are my favorite!!  I like to feed folks, but behind...
Haha!  Glad I'm not the only one who feels that I'm "trained".  He already had us this way long before this episode.  He is the most spoiled cat in the house.  He already had us opening cans one after another some days, and we cave and do it.  We are well trained by him, I'm sorry to say.  But you know how it is when you are desperate.   Hubby just gave me another update...he is doing like he did last night.  He has napped, got up and immediately went for a drink, then...
Thanks so much....our vet charges $96 for an ultrasound.