Meet my handsome new man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Biomehanika

Toxoplasmosis Mind Control Slave
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha.

Egg is a nickname for Aegon (pronounced Egg-Ohn) — why Aegon/Egg?? Lol. Because I’ve always wanted a Game of Thrones themed name for a cat but it hasn’t happened yet, my next female cat is basically already pre-named with a Game Of Thrones female name lol. I went through my mental list of male character names from the show and that’s the one that has stuck the most but there are others I kind of like too but alas they are all “kind of” like not REALLY like. Aegon is a very popular name within a certain family from the show so he wouldn’t even be named after any specific Aegon. They all have white/silver hair and are basically royalty lol. So when you have the context it’s more fitting but like… IDK if it fits him.

Yes he is soft like a bunny. I considered bunny too but it’s so girly lol.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha.

Egg is a nickname for Aegon (pronounced Egg-Ohn) — why Aegon/Egg?? Lol. Because I’ve always wanted a Game of Thrones themed name for a cat but it hasn’t happened yet, my next female cat is basically already pre-named with a Game Of Thrones female name lol. I went through my mental list of male character names from the show and that’s the one that has stuck the most but there are others I kind of like too but alas they are all “kind of” like not REALLY like. Aegon is a very popular name within a certain family from the show so he wouldn’t even be named after any specific Aegon. They all have white/silver hair and are basically royalty lol. So when you have the context it’s more fitting but like… IDK if it fits him.

Yes he is soft like a bunny. I considered bunny too but it’s so girly lol.
Ahhhh,thanks for sharing- I love hearing stories and all about why folks chose the names they do etc.....I never saw Game of Thrones so I'm pretty sure everyone else & they all
knew right away who Aegon is,ha! Now I get the nickname 'Egg"' -I don't think BB looks like an Aegon,what does he think? I always ask my cats when I think a name fits and all of mine looked up as if to say" yep,,that's it!" LOL Except Timmy- I didn't name him and he prefers Baba( or Bobby) anyway becsuse I called him Babaloo for some strange reason :dunno:and he acknowledged- hee hee

I agree Bunny is too feminine.....so what are some of the other Game of Thrones people?

Biomehanika

Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m not sure he is an Egg/Aegon either, actually, LOGICALLY, I’m sure he isn’t because if he was I would have liked it enough to just name him it by now lol. But yeah I’m totally lost on names. It took me 2-3 months or something to name Bitsy, that was 12.5 years ago and the last cat I named (Moose kept his rescue name lol).

Other GoT names I considered were Varys, Podrick, Hodor, Viserys, Stannis, Ser Pounce, Tommen… possibly others (there are a lot of them) but no others are coming to mind this moment. The only one I liked as much as Egg from those was Varys which is kind of fitting cus Varys is a eunuch (lol) but idk how I’m gonna get any cute nicknames from Varys lol. So yeah really don’t know how I feel about any of those! Naming cats is so hard aaaaahhh. I do also like Winston. And Booger lol.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m not sure he is an Egg/Aegon either, actually, LOGICALLY, I’m sure he isn’t because if he was I would have liked it enough to just name him it by now lol. But yeah I’m totally lost on names. It took me 2-3 months or something to name Bitsy, that was 12.5 years ago and the last cat I named (Moose kept his rescue name lol).

Other GoT names I considered were Varys, Podrick, Hodor, Viserys, Stannis, Ser Pounce, Tommen… possibly others (there are a lot of them) but no others are coming to mind this moment. The only one I liked as much as Egg from those was Varys which is kind of fitting cus Varys is a eunuch (lol) but idk how I’m gonna get any cute nicknames from Varys lol. So yeah really don’t know how I feel about any of those! Naming cats is so hard aaaaahhh. I do also like Winston. And Booger lol.
He can certainly look like a Winston ( classy name)

Ser Pounce gave me a chuckle ( SIR Pounce- lo)

No nick names with those either

Biomehanika

Adult Cat
Purraise
Loool good to know. I will continue to PONDER on Winston and others 🤣

I looked back at his old pictures last night and wow… Here he is his first day with me VS last night… what a difference a month makes. His Tom Cat cheeks that I absolutely adore are definitely shrinking, but he is still very handsome and looks much healthier overall I think. He also looks smaller to me now but I last weighed him about a week ago and his weight was the exact same as when I got him.

2BDC5D36-7555-4D99-AD1E-DAD795B220F8.png

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Loool good to know. I will continue to PONDER on Winston and others 🤣

I looked back at his old pictures last night and wow… Here he is his first day with me VS last night… what a difference a month makes. His Tom Cat cheeks that I absolutely adore are definitely shrinking, but he is still very handsome and looks much healthier overall I think. He also looks smaller to me now but I last weighed him about a week ago and his weight was the exact same as when I got him.

View attachment 477307
He's gorgeous- his coat looks smoother and healthier for sure

Oooooh that pink nose does me in!!!!!